joburg fashion is blowin up guyz

athi

there's something very strange happening to the africa aesthetic guyz hav you heard.fashionwise i mean there's this guy showing at my shop at the moment ,he does collages that i thing are changing the world,his latest exhibition is titled,''forget it yoko ono 1966.''

is gareth pugh still banging that side by the way.

google wont translate his post at all. what language is he speaking? maybe he caught the holy gost and is speaking in tongues. in that case, his head must be on fire. i think hes asking how to work a fire extinguisher.

Quote:

there's something very strange happening to the africa aesthetic guyz hav you heard.fashionwise i mean there's this guy showing at my shop at the moment ,he does collages that i thing are changing the world,his latest exhibition is titled,''forget it yoko ono 1966.''

is gareth pugh still banging that side by the way.

--- Original message by athi on May 29, 2006 07:29 AM

i saw something about this on the movie "da vinci code"

Stand tall or don't stand at all

he is talking about johannesburg, and i think that he is saying that the scene there is the next big scene to blow up. Apparently he runs/works at a shop, and a certain artist is exhibiting there who he thinks is the next big person to blow up, ie "changing the world"

Guest Airjamie
Quote:

he is talking about johannesburg, and i think that he is saying that the scene there is the next big scene to blow up. Apparently he runs/works at a shop, and a certain artist is exhibiting there who he thinks is the next big person to blow up, ie "changing the world"

--- Original message by Watchman on May 29, 2006 07:29 AM

Nah man youre just stupid. Hes clearly speaking hollywood crackhead, google is still working over on sunset and labrea trying to perfect their translator, allow me:

"SHIT bitch i need me some fuckin rock. I mean like GODDAMN I NEED SOME ROCK. This is some Tyrone Biggums ass shit G. Yo i got some real nice Fape hoodz ill trade you. Come on nigga. whaddabouta cheeeeeseburga1?!!?!?!??!?!"

I am the black wizards.

Edited by Airjamie on May 29, 2006 at 04:17 PM

do excuse me for all the confusion...i coul hear it from here hell what i was trying to say was...joburg[abbr johannesburg'south africa] is so hot right now in terms of ''creation''.

and what's wrong with speaking toungues once in a while.and i cannot believe that there are still guyz out there who still refference the da vinci code.gareth pugh makes good shit in the u.k...gooogle him.

i better correct my spelling b'fore another grammatic gang-bang begins...i blame my keyboard[no really].

so!...do excuse me for all the confusion...i could hear yo moans from here south.what i was trying to say was that...jo'burg[abbr johannesburg south africa]is so hot right now in terms of ''creation''

and what's wrong with speaking tongues once in a while...and lord i cannot believe that there's still someone out there who still reference the da vinci code[sucks by the way].

with regards to gareth pugh ,he is making some cool shit at the moment [in the u.k.]

I'm so down with shit coming out of Africa.

Anyone remember the name of that guy from Lagos who had a clothing company.. posted on here back in the day when shit was still fresh. It was called Atelier ___?____... I wish I could see what new designs the guy had...

WWW.REDFOXXWORTH.COM

Quote: google wont translate his post at all. what language is he speaking? maybe he caught the holy gost and is speaking in tongues. in that case, his head must be on fire. i think hes asking how to work a fire extinguisher.

hahahahhahah...

booty clap contest anyone?.......