• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

[you know, if you're going to troll, at least try a little harder]

Edited by minya on May 29, 2006 at 08:20 PM

--- Original message by drunkmunky_23 on May 29, 2006 07:40 PM

wtf? Just because his opinion is different you delete his post? All he said was bape hoodies are high quality and stand out. This is true. He also made some nice other suggestions...What the fuck is wrong with you Minya? You make this board gayer every day. Could someone quote me so I dont get deleted? Thanks in advance.

Got W)Taps? The United Snakes of America: http://stores.ebay.com/Cobra-Command

WANTED: Supreme XXL size Tees. You got access to that warehouse? Get at me. please. I will pay mad cash/+ any Japan hookups you want.

Quote:
Quote:

[you know, if you're going to troll, at least try a little harder]

Edited by minya on May 29, 2006 at 08:20 PM

--- Original message by drunkmunky_23 on May 29, 2006 07:40 PM

wtf? Just because his opinion is different you delete his post? All he said was bape hoodies are high quality and stand out. This is true. He also made some nice other suggestions...What the fuck is wrong with you Minya? You make this board gayer every day. Could someone quote me so I dont get deleted? Thanks in advance.

--- Original message by MilSpex on Jun 3, 2006 03:55 AM

DIOR x ETERNAL x BAPE x LVC DENIM HOODIE LIMITED EDITION

thanks in advance

Quote:

i've really enjoyed my nom de guerre zip ups, y-3, and rogan pull over hoodies. still trying to decide between spruce or loopwheeler.

--- Original message by ddohnggo on May 29, 2006 07:46 PM

i feel like the same company (cyc) manufactures nom de guerre and spruce hoodies.

korn feat. ice cube

• 2 weeks later...
I'm the same way. The hype train around here is crazy, and I've made some comments about brands that I actually do like, only because I get a pang when I read such steep hyping. I'm certain the only reason I'm not hassling people about the Loopwheeler hype is I'm just not sure about the whole thing. I'd like to see the machine working myself.

i have a short unclear video of a loopwheeler machine. i'll try to get it up somewhere.

that asymetrical hoodie is fugly imho. if they didn't put the pockets on it and maybe made the zipper some other color it might be ok. other people have done asymettrical hoodies a lot better.

pics pics pics?

the triumvir3 hoodies are quite nice, but i happen to like what superfuture doesn't, and dislike what superfuture does, apparently. the general aesthetic that most people like is more of a bland, monochromatic variety, and although that is classy and potentially chic, i prefer to stand out from the crowd in a different manner, more "street" or "urban" or whatever they're calling it these days, if you will.

i think what's neat is that they're reversible, so if you think the pattern's OD, which i do somewhat, you can use it as a more subtle accent instead. and yes, i do like bape's designs, although i can't say much for their pricing structure or lack of quality and quality control.

i'm rather certain that loopwheeler, lad, nom de guerre, and supreme all have great products, but i can't validate spending that much money for an article of clothing that has no detail or artistic expression. i rather get lower quality clothing with greater artistry or isn't afraid of color. all of this is with moderation, of course, one can only go so far with this mindset before ending up like mainstream hiphop celebrities.

August sounds very early. (unless you know secrets?)

Their stuff shipped around Oct last year for people who pre-ordered in Feb/Mar. With some gear available on Grandism a bit earlier.

IIRC there was a dark grey wool version of their hoodie on the pre-order this year, for around €400.