Options for Buying Japanese Denim

When ordering, what is the significance of the zero's in the part where 000-0000 is placed? Referring to the super rag step 2 guide, what does the second line mean? The katakana is Furigana. For my country address, theres two blank bars for it, again in step 2. Is the first one for the country and the second one for my home personl address? Thanks for the help

When ordering, what is the significance of the zero's in the part where 000-0000 is placed? Referring to the super rag step 2 guide, what does the second line mean? The katakana is Furigana. For my country address, theres two blank bars for it, again in step 2. Is the first one for the country and the second one for my home personl address? Thanks for the help

Don't know what the zeros are for.

The Second line you leave blank, don't know what that is either. They tell me to leave it blank, so I do. And I always get my stuff.

The Country and Address are two separate fields. In Country, put USA (or whatever country you're in) In address, put the rest. 111 Sufu St. City, State 11111

For anyone who doesn't know, THIS is what we're talking about.

Don't know what the zeros are for.

The Second line you leave blank, don't know what that is either. They tell me to leave it blank, so I do. And I always get my stuff.

The Country and Address are two separate fields. In Country, put USA (or whatever country you're in) In address, put the rest. 111 Sufu St. City, State 11111

For anyone who doesn't know, THIS is what we're talking about.

Thanks boss... I was able to talk to my japanese friend and she said the zero's are for japanese postal code and the "blank" is for writing the kanji in hiragana

Is your picture icon the guy from police academy?

trying to order from 2nd. i got one confirmation email from rakuten with my order details. then i got another email immediately after that saying that my card was declined, most likely cause i'm trying to place an order with a company that is based overseas. so, i called my credit card company and had them authorize me to purchase something in japan.

i think it should go through if i try again now, but my question is: should i redo all the super-rag steps and place a new order? or should i contact them and ask them to try the card again? if i should contact them, should i contact 2nd, or just hit reply to the email which i received from rakuten?

My feeling is that card is dead to Rakuten. You might want to check with your credit card company whether or not they've had any attempts made to authorise the card from a Japanese company, because if not, it's not the credit card company but Rakuten who does not accept your card (which has nothing to do with 2nd since all transactions go through Rakuten and not 2nd). The best bet for you would either be to use another card, or to order from 2nd via their direct website, e2nd or somthing (it's on this thread somewhere).

i talked to my credit card company and they did say someone tried to make a transaction but it was declined because they thought it was fraud since it originated overseas. so i dont think it's rakuten.

i want to try again with the same card. should i email rakuten or 2nd?

^^ You only confirm with 2nd if they send you an email asking you if it's okay to go ahead. They won't send you that email if Rakuten did not accept your credit card. You could try to email Rakuten, but I don't think they would take any notice if you can't speak fluent Japanese.

@planb: if you got an email about your card, your card isn't accepted by Rakuten. I'd suggest another card. I've had 4 cards rejected by Rakuten in the past.

^ call up ur credit card and clear up the flag on your card. let them know that you're ordering from overseas.

Email 2nd, apologize and ask them to process your order again.

it happened to me when i ordered from Hinoya.

in the future, call up ur credit card company beforehand and let them know that you're ordering from overseas. they'll leave a sidenote on your card information, so you wont get denied like a pimply face kid on prom night.

hmmm...i called and they said they never declined the transaction. in fact they it hasnt even went through yet. could it be something with ratuken? what should i write to 2nd? they dont seem to understand me.

What are you trying to buy?

yeah i know, but i think thats a pre order and to be honest i like the small details like the tab and arcs of the japanese one

It's not a preorder, those jeans were released quite some time ago..

^^yup. getting stuff from japan is getting harder. I wouldn't try to order from 2nd too often with the same card. they'll lose patience and then put you on a blacklist where they automatically cancel your order with your name/address. I'd say try two different cards and if that doesn't work, then send one of the many (many) proxys an email.

any one knows japanese?

いつもお世話になっております。2ND(セカンド)の井瀬です。

申し訳ございません。

現在楽天のカード決済のシステムが使えない状態にあるようです。

29日(月曜日)以降に復旧予定です。

申し訳ございませんがそれまでお待ちいただけるようにお願いします。

(その後カードが使えるかどうか判断させていただき、

問題がなければ発送予定になります)

また29日月曜日以降にご連絡をさせていただきます。

申し訳ございませんがよろしくお願いします。