Options for Buying Japanese Denim

I just placed an order for some Buzz Rickson's x William Gibson WWII Black Denim from Hinoya. I have received my confirmation email from rakuten, just waiting to hear from Hinoya. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

nice purchase sir! hope it all goes smoothly.

I just placed an order for some Buzz Rickson's x William Gibson WWII Black Denim from Hinoya. I have received my confirmation email from rakuten, just waiting to hear from Hinoya. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

nice purchase sir! hope it all goes smoothly.

^^ I use a rakuten account to order from 2nd. I received my last order as recently as a couple of weeks ago, so I expect they are still shipping to North America. However, they won't ship Flathead (as specified by Flathead). :(

I wish flathead would make their F380s available somewhere in the US in their 36s, or their new 5005s in any size or their F350s in any size. Oh well, guess it's the proxys for us.

good thing I can make my little brother proxy for me.

I don't know, I have a weird but very picky sense of humour. e.g I found that movie, "i now pronounce you chuck and larry" REALLY CRAP but there was this one part in it where Larry's really flimsy gay kid was like, "hey uncle chuck" and adam sandler was like, "hey phil collins" and I found it the funniest part of the movie and was the only one who was cracking up at it BUT YEAAAA think about it:

1: i hope i dont get that same mousepad again.

2: everyone gets that ugly mousepad..

3: i got a pen!!!

2: NO FAIR!!!

4: they sent me a fan with stuff on it, some air fresheners....AND the infamous mousepad

2: dammit, i never get anything but that stupid mousepad!!!!

anyway..... I'll just talk about jeans and not what i find funny from now on

nice post poo

I wish flathead would make their F380s available somewhere in the US in their 36s, or their new 5005s in any size or their F350s in any size. Oh well, guess it's the proxys for us.

good thing I can make my little brother proxy for me.

I can do special orders for anybody wanting this stuff..

just let me know.

We're getting the F380 is sizes 36 and 38 in a week or so..

Hey I was looking into ordering from 2nd and was wondering do you need to have a rakuten id? I was following the super rag instructions and it doesn't say anything about it, would that only be for super rag or do you need one for 2nd? Thanks
no you don't need a rakuten account to order from them

Read through the thread and say that some of you guys were not able to get Hinoya to ship to the US, does anyone know if they don't ship internationally or was it just the item you were trying to get? Thanks

It's seems like, at this time, they don't ship internationally anymore. The jeans I tried to order would not have been effected by the levis fiasco, but they canceled my order. The email I received just stated that they don't ship over seas, they didn't say why.