Options for Buying Japanese Denim

I was TRYING to buy a pair of Burgus Plus Lot 755.

oh man i feel sorry... let me know if you need help i can order it for you and send it to you wont charge extra but have to charge you shipping fee from me to you.. and western union fee.. or call up spe have him prioxy you hes good :)

Just as a heads up.. Levi's has now sued pretty much EVERY japanese denim company over the past 3 weeks.

And i really mean "EVERY"... including the obscure ones which we barely hear anything about.

I can't say much else, except that it's not pretty.

Just as a heads up.. Levi's has now sued pretty much EVERY japanese denim copanies over the past 3 weeks.

And i really mean "EVERY"... including the obscure ones which we barely hear anything about.

I can't say much else, except that it's not pretty.

Thanks for the insider info.

I'm curious to see if Lee and Wrangler are going to follow the precedent that Levi's has set. It seems like a few of the repro companies have just abandoned Levi's repros and moved on to using all of Lee's markings. But that's not for this thread....:cool:

Thanks for the insider info.

I'm curious to see if Lee and Wrangler are going to follow the precedent that Levi's has set. It seems like a few of the repro companies have just abandoned Levi's repros and moved on to using all of Lee's markings. But that's not for this thread....:cool:

Stop it! You're gonna scare me into ordering the S0110XJs right away, and I definitely can't afford that now.:mad:

im trying to buy something off 2nd.

im using the super rag idiot proof "quick order" steps but im confused as to how i enter my address, what sorta format its supposed to be in or punctuation used or whatever and i keep getting an error message when i try to proceed.

help a brotha out?

i think it's easier if you just take a minute and make an account. also, if you're using firefox I use this translation addon and currency conversion addon and it makes shopping japanese sites almost as easy as english sites

gtranslate - (allows you to highlight and right click any text and it will translate it in the menu window, much easier then going back and forth to websites, this is also handy because the forms have changed slightly from the superrag write up, and this makes it very easy to fill out addresses etc):

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/918

viewmycurrency (set your default currency and whenever you load a page with foreign prices, the plugin will show you the conversion in parenthesis directly after the original price right in the page, very very handy)

http://viewmycurrency.wordpress.com/

bonanz, thanks for those, ill see if they help. setting up an account is all in japanese too though and i havent found any guide to helping me do that..

also, do jeans get to the states from 2nd with arcs intact?

Yes they came with the arcs and tabs in tact for me.

bonanz, thanks for those, ill see if they help. setting up an account is all in japanese too though and i havent found any guide to helping me do that..

also, do jeans get to the states from 2nd with arcs intact?

One of:

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/base/oversea/

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/super-rag/info-en/

worked for me.

I can't remember which, they're pretty similar.

I'm having problems getting my card to go through with 2nd too. They said the first card didn't go through, yet there's an outstanding authorization for the amount on my online statement. Then I tried a second card and that didn't go through either, but this time my card company said they didn't even try it....

I'm gonna try again. Annoying.

I'm having problems getting my card to go through with 2nd too. They said the first card didn't go through, yet there's an outstanding authorization for the amount on my online statement. Then I tried a second card and that didn't go through either, but this time my card company said they didn't even try it....

I'm gonna try again. Annoying.

You're jinxed.:eek: