Patrik Ervell Men's F/W 11.12 New York

sipang

i'm still so goddamn tempted by a bunch of pieces this season.. if only i wasn't saving.

nonetheless, what's the general consensus on the field coat? i always thought the length was a little awkward but i'm warming to the overall style. how warm are these wool lined ervell jawns anyway?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know if the ervell site ever goes on sale? and when?

Dear Valued Customer,

As a gesture of our appreciation, we invite you to a private sale at our online shop. Simply enter the promotional code PRIVATE30 during checkout to receive 30% off any item, excluding womenswear and accessories.

The sale begins today and ends Wednesday, November 23. Please enjoy this private sale before markdowns are made available to the general public.

Thank you,

Patrik Ervell Online Shop

www.patrikervell.com

I am trying to get a print of the Fall/Winter 2009 campaign. Does anybody have an idea I could get the image blown up without losing much quality? I emailed the Ervell team but they never did get back to me.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU light grey cadet jacket in my size sold out. and i haven't seen it at any of the stockists.

edit: holy shit i just did some damage. ended up kopping the cadet jacket in the charcoal, still quite nice.

also, has anyone tried the baseball knit? i'm a small in everything, but trying to figure if i should size up to medium for this one.

Edited by home

Posted · Hidden by jwoowoo, November 17, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by jwoowoo, November 17, 2011 - No reason given

Dear Valued Customer,

As a gesture of our appreciation, we invite you to a private sale at our online shop. Simply enter the promotional code PRIVATE30 during checkout to receive 30% off any item, excluding womenswear and accessories.

The sale begins today and ends Wednesday, November 23. Please enjoy this private sale before markdowns are made available to the general public.

Thank you,

www.patrikervell.com

Is there anyone else invited to this sale that would want to proxy for me? I would really appreciate it. Shoot me a pm

Posted · Hidden by jwoowoo, November 17, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by jwoowoo, November 17, 2011 - No reason given

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU light grey cadet jacket in my size sold out. and i haven't seen it at any of the stockists.

edit: holy shit i just did some damage. ended up kopping the cadet jacket in the charcoal, still quite nice.

also, has anyone tried the baseball knit? i'm a small in everything, but trying to figure if i should size up to medium for this one.

And I haven't tried the baseball knit on myself, but I also want to buy this. After looking at online stockists, I get the impression that you should size up from your original size. I am planning to size up.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you,

www.patrikervell.com

Thanks for the heads up. Just snatched up the light grey cadet jacket in xs and the blue norwegian sweater and baseball knit in smalls. If anything doesn't fit, be sure to look out for it on the supermarket.

I sized up from my usual xs in ervell, so I'll let you know if you can wait until next week.

^ cool, thanks. was gonna size up and kop but remembered i have something pretty similar on its way.

what did everyone else pick up? on top of the cadet jacket, i got the air jacket (love the colorway), button collar shirt and a couple chub collars. might have kopped the field coat in navy if they had my size. same goes for the flower shirt.

still tempted by the norweigan knit (although the knits i've got from fw08 are too short on me being 6' and size small - has this changed?) and the bomber jacket. hmm, maybe they'll get to 50% @ OC..

Holy crap thats a huge amount of purchase man. Tempted by the air jacket like you said the colour way is awesome, but you said you are 6', and isn't the air jacket already fit short? Seems like you would need at least a size medium in length for that ...

Copped the charcoal pocket sweater :)

^ pocket sweat is always a winner.

air in small actually works by me. as it's a jacket (i seldom zip anything up) i don't have the same 'riding up' issues like i do with sweaters. plus, the air is a pretty boxy style to begin with, i wouldn't recommend sizing up.

park & bond now at 30%, too. i think the flight overcoat is the only thing they have not in stock on the ervell webstore. but maybe they have cheaper shipping for those in the US, i dunno.

Edited by home

Ervell site is back on sale at 30% off. Some sizes that were sold out during the private sale have been put back in stock (for all you extra smalls) I just picked up the pocket sweater in XS. The grey cadet jacket in XS is also back in stock if anyone wants to pick that up. Might be more, but those are the only ones I noticed.

Did anyone see anybody else stock the grey stripe broadcloth standard club collar from this season? The XS were gone really early it seemed like (tried to get them back when they were still full price and they were sold out on the Ervell site). Wouldn't mind paying full price, just don't see anywhere else that has it.

Also, anybody who grabbed anything in XS / 30" waist drop me a line if you decide to let anything go, as always.

What do you guys think of the formal pants / mock pleats this season? The fabrics look really beautiful but I remember trying them on and finding that they 'draped' somewhat strangely - could just be because I'm so used to wearing the jeans literally every day that I wasn't used to it. Trying to decide if I should grab a pair of one in grey or just get a replacement pair of navy jeans.

^ pocket sweat is always a winner.

air in small actually works by me. as it's a jacket (i seldom zip anything up) i don't have the same 'riding up' issues like i do with sweaters. plus, the air is a pretty boxy style to begin with, i wouldn't recommend sizing up.

park & bond now at 30%, too. i think the flight overcoat is the only thing they have not in stock on the ervell webstore. but maybe they have cheaper shipping for those in the US, i dunno.

Care to post a fit pic once you got it? I really like the look of it I just can't take jackets that are too short. I would like to zip up the jacket , though I'm only 5'10 compared to 6'

^ just tried her on. it's the same length as the s/s air. tbh, it's probably too short on me (i've got a long torso, too, i think) but i'd imagine it'd be fine on those <6'. colours are even nicer IRL.

i'm particularly stoked with the button-collar shirt. i was a little worried the silk collar was gonna be too obvious / formal, but it's a really nice, rather matte dupioni.

cadet jacket is, as expected, great. (although i'll still swap my charcoal version for a light gray in small. anyone?)

how'd that baseball fit, jwoowoo?

Edited by home

The baseball knit fit as expected, spot on for me. My big concern on the baseball was the length of the sleeves and body. I figured the xs would be too short, so that is why I went with the size small initially. I was correct, as the size small fits me perfectly.

Here's what I picked up over the weekend. Also got the norwegian sweater, baseball knit, university cap, and daypack.

vZBVi.jpg

I was lucky since I was able to find them all in XS

Oh and if anyone has a pocket sweater in size XS, navy or charcoal, shoot me a pm if you have buyer's remorse and are willing to sell it.