Patrik Ervell Men's F/W 11.12 New York

sipang

ell ervell, ell the time. killing it.

still sitting on the fence re. norwegian and baseball. someone push me either way?!

If I had to choose, I would go with the Norwegian. You just can't argue with the soft alpaca wool compared to the regular wool used on the baseball knit.

Not to mention, the design on the norwegian is sick!

Edited by jwoowoo

how does the field coat fit?

cant decide on a s or xs

The Field Coat fits a little tight in the upper body area, but either than that, the fit is good. I can easily layer a sweater/dress shirt or both at the same time under, but anything more than a sweater and dress shirt is a no go.

^ just tried her on. it's the same length as the s/s air. tbh, it's probably too short on me (i've got a long torso, too, i think) but i'd imagine it'd be fine on those <6'. colours are even nicer IRL. i reckon they might just get pretty cheap on OC if you've got nerve.

i'm particularly stoked with the button-collar shirt. i was a little worried the silk collar was gonna be too obvious / formal, but it's a really nice, rather matte dupioni.

cadet jacket is, as expected, great. (although i'll still swap my charcoal version for a light gray in small. anyone?)

how'd that baseball fit, jwoowoo?

Ahh, I never saw the s/s air in person so dunno how that one fit.

Hey guys,

If anyone is interested, I have a brand new patrik ervell norwegian knit in blue in a sz small that I am selling for lower than the patrik ervell site. I am selling it because I picked up a size xs in this, which I think will fit me better. Shoot me a pm if you're interested!

^ how tall are you, eagle?

i'll echo the sentiment; all of his pieces seem to be becoming increasingly cropped. non-issue with the shirts, obviously, but knits and jackets are shorrrt.

for example, i'm a 46, albeit 6', and the small air fits really well (relaxed, for that matter) everywhere except length. even if i did size up to medium, it's supposedly only 1/4" longer, hardly solving the problem.

i'm growing increasingly aware of the cropped length and my height..

as aforementioned, i'm 6' / 140lbs and wearing small. both the air and cadet hit me at belt level. they fit on point everywhere but i would've liked an extra inch on the length, cropped style notwithstanding.

what do you guys reckon? servo, desi et al? should i consider medium?

e19c4e4b.jpg4b880ac8.jpg

edit - those pics actually make the jackets look longer than they are. bonus shot with cardigan underneath:

2e1a2e88.jpg

Edited by home

I'd say the cadet looks perfectly fine and is supposed to fit like that (looks even shorter on the runway models). It just looks weird if you wear something under it that's longer than the jacket itself. I'm about as tall as you are and my air jacket from SS08 in medium doesn't look much longer, just looser.

yeah I have to agree that it looks fine. Only issue is the air does look strange when something peeks out from under it. The Cadet on the other hand does not have that problem to me.

has anyone handled this season's navy suede twill formal pants? Is the fabric somewhat similar to suede? not sure I'd like that.

Yep the suede twill is very suede-like. It's a more subtle suede though.

And if anyone is looking for a size S charcoal pocket sweater and a size XS blue denim standard button-down, I'm willing to let them go for a bit cheaper than the current sale prices. They are both BNWT. Need monehhh.

^ further to this, i have both the air and norwegian knit (navy/blue) in size smalls i'll let go for a little cheaper than sales prices. both bnwt. i also have the air jacket from s/s (tan color) in small that i'll let go of too.

searching for:

norwegian knit (navy/blue) in medium

field coat (navy) in medium