sipang

Patrik Ervell Men's F/W 11.12 New York

tried on the camel colored M65 jacket and i gotta say it's pretty fantastic. definitely a must cop for me

Frances May is stocking some pieces

Any stockists for the charcoal (or is it navy?) cadet jacket yet?

^ i haven't yet seen it anywhere.

00090big_320x480.jpg

00160big_320x480.jpg

can't decide. i'm not huge on grey altogether but i need this jacket. which is more versatile?

i'm pale as shit so thinking maybe the light grey might work better, but i do wear a lot of navy meaning the charcoal might be easier to work in.

Agreed. The darker one also gives off a strong levis trucker feel.

tres bien already have some pieces online today including leather daypack (now with all black horse hairs) & norwegian sweater.

Quick Pima pocket sweater question. How do these fit? Generally true to size? Only asking because actual measurements are a little misleading (large measures similar to an apc size small etc). Guessing the loose/heavy cotton stretches a little when on, so is it best to ignore the measurements and just go for your normal size?

I'm a small in most knits but from the measurements a medium would fit better?

^ The pima cotton pocket sweaters fit boxy and short. Typical Ervell fit.

Just take a look at some of mellow's fits. I'd recommend staying TTS unless you have a really long torso.

^ I'll echo those comments.

Well, let's try and keep a running log of webstores that update their ervell stock. That's tres bien's full buy for anyone wondering.

Anyone with feedback on their winter jeans, or jeans in general? I've never worn / handled a pair. Slimness looks about right though.

Jeans are exceptional, copper and antique hardware, silk waistband like the other pant styles. I believe this season they're out in charcoal and blue cotton canvas.

jeans have a very nice sueded material.

Probably going to grab the camel/tan field coat as well as the winter button-down. Does anyone know why many other stores are listing their winter button-down as blue even though they look very greyish? Tres Bien's looks really blue, while opening ceremony's version of "blue" looks very much like grey. Has anyone else tried the winter button-down by the way? My local shop didn't get them in.

I wish Neighbour had a better buy list so i can actually try the shirts on... Does anyone know who else stocks Ervell in XS in Vancouver?

I wish Neighbour had a better buy list so i can actually try the shirts on... Does anyone know who else stocks Ervell in XS in Vancouver?

Neughbour is the only one I believe...

They are getting another shipmet soon with more shirts and 2 kinds of bomber jackets and restock of current stock btw

Neughbour is the only one I believe...

They are getting another shipmet soon with more shirts and 2 kinds of bomber jackets and restock of current stock btw

i hope they floral print shirt will be in the shipment

i hope they floral print shirt will be in the shipment

ya they getting 2 mid-century shirts, one floral and one "static circle print" whatever that is.

i wonder why Blackbird never seemed to bother with Ervell. I'd love to get the chance to see some of his stuff in person

They had Ervell a few years ago for a season or two, I believe. I remember they had some of the slacks and the red / blue wool bomber type jackets, I believe, at least.

Remember seeing that collegiate jacket (think it was that one, or maybe just the season after) at South Willard, it was so nice. I don't know if any of that stuff ever got produced in XS but I'd pick up that or the wool biker jacket in a second still.

he didnt produce xs until 09 i think (?)

but i know his 06 and 07 size 'small' pieces were sized smaller than the size 'smalls' are now

i think that's it for the moment, dude.

anyone know when the ervell webstore is gonna be updated?

I emailed them on August 25 and got this reply:

"Thank you for reaching out. The new collection is expected to launch within the next week or so. You have been added to our mailing list and will receive a notification when the new season is online."

I'm guessing it'll be up this week.

he didnt produce xs until 09 i think (?)

but i know his 06 and 07 size 'small' pieces were sized smaller than the size 'smalls' are now

this is definitely true. i have that '07 air jacket in navy/cobalt as a medium and i'm swimming in mediums from his newer seasons. makes trying to pick up older ervell stuff really difficult, sadly. the sizing was just really weird, even among two different pieces of the same type.

looks like webstore going live real soon, sites down for maintenance