waywt caption edition

ordo

if it isn't worth anywhere near $1300 and you didn't sling it to said crazy person than you are the crazy person

nice looking jacket but i'd take the $1300

depends on how you establish the value of something, i guess. maybe i'm crazy, but i'm rather attached to what i choose to keep/wear on a regular basis. besides, $1300 is nothing close to something retailing today like an m.a+ aviator, and thats a relatively subpar piece.. prices of nice things have multiplied a couple of times over the past few years.

i mean ya, i feel you. there are things i own that are priceless.

i guess this is the wrong forum for me to say that owning an article of clothing worth $1300+ strikes me as a bit absurd. not to say that there aren't very expensive things that i wish i had, shit is just cRaZy

depends on how you establish the value of something, i guess. maybe i'm crazy, but i'm rather attached to what i choose to keep/wear on a regular basis. besides, $1300 is nothing close to something retailing today like an m.a+ aviator, and thats a relatively subpar piece.. prices of nice things have multiplied a couple of times over the past few years.

i've got the bleached plaid cloak pants from the last season(iirc) for sale for cheapo in my sale thread. sz 30 so they might be too big for you, though