Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

Just to be clear...

I do not mind you guys ordering two shirts. I just didn't want anyone to

ask to change their order from white to black. Sorry I did not think about

the black shirt before we began.

Order all you want, I'm happy to make them for any and all.

:)

ah_long, the presoak fits of your 24oz sammies looks like it could end up fitting very well! :D What's your height & weight and how did you size?

175cm

155lb

Sized Down One from True Waist...

the waist has never been that much of a problem in sizing jeans.. it's mostly the thighs..

besides.. my waist fluctuates quite a bit depending on the time of the year :D:D

i might post up some post soak pics.. at this rate, I don't know when I could get these babies hemmed.. I'm going to Shanghai next week but I never have experience in dealing with the Take 5 there... so I'm not sure

175cm

155lb

Sized Down One from True Waist...

the waist has never been that much of a problem in sizing jeans.. it's mostly the thighs..

besides.. my waist fluctuates quite a bit depending on the time of the year :D:D

i might post up some post soak pics.. at this rate, I don't know when I could get these babies hemmed.. I'm going to Shanghai next week but I never have experience in dealing with the Take 5 there... so I'm not sure

Let me know if you find a place to chainstitch in Toronto eh?

I'll probably need it too.

I gave them a third hot wash, so they have had a hot soak and 2 hot washes. This Samurai 21oz denim has so much shrink in it, I've lost over 3" on the waist from their raw measurement.

3"? fuck me...oh well...I'll never wash my 510XX21oz that hot then ;)

Before I bought them I asked Gordon for advice on shrinkage, he said that 2 - 2.5" was normal in the waist. I did the last wash at 80 degrees and that really did the trick, they started as a 38" waist, and now measure just under a 35" waist (tagged 36). I expect them to stretch back to a true 36 quite soon though.

Hi guys,

I guess I´m the newest participant here. I heard of the championship a bit late and asked if I could still join – hope nobody minds a new face around here. Anyway: this is me, wearing my S5000VX 21 oz and a stupid face:

1.JPG

They´ve had roughly 2 months of wear by now - I don´t have any more detailed pics ready right now, but I´ll make sure to take some good ones as soon as possible.

So much for now – happy I can be part of this! :-)

thanks beatle! You and some others probably already know me from mynudies.com, by the way.

Please excuse if I might ask some stupid questions along the way - this is the first contest that I take part in, and some things I'm just not familiar with yet. ;)

Hi guys,

I guess I´m the newest participant here. I heard of the championship a bit late and asked if I could still join – hope nobody minds a new face around here. Anyway: this is me, wearing my S5000VX 21 oz and a stupid face:

1.JPG

They´ve had roughly 2 months of wear by now - I don´t have any more detailed pics ready right now, but I´ll make sure to take some good ones as soon as possible.

So much for now – happy I can be part of this! :-)

new faces are great, welcome....
Looking good Dingo, cant wait to compare evo on the 5000VX.

Wait a minute, if his jeans have had about 2 months of wear by now, doesn't that mean he started too early to be in this contest? Or is this contest flexible about the December 1st start time?

His first wear was November 24th, and he now has a month off for the Pike Brothers tour of Germany, so his actual wear will be equal to, or less than that of other contestants.

Hot off the presses!!!

actually this is just a test print for the run. Still taking orders till next week if anyone still wants one.

My printer really wanted to know what these

were all about but I didn't know how to explain it to him :)

XtUhzOd5ur0