Competition: Heavyweight Denim Championship Of The World 2011/12

Megatron1505

too bad i started my IRON HEART 634sr nov. 30th!

one day too early..they are starting to get good..maybe ill just hit you guys with some unofficial updates periodically...good luck everyone..wear em hard!

Who are you? Honest Abe? I think you could fudge it, its 1 day dude.

i'm still in and going to purchase the fearless jeans but I can't order it till at the end of january and probably wont get it till a week or so.

Not a problem man, looking forward to seeing them.

too bad i started my IRON HEART 634sr nov. 30th!

one day too early..they are starting to get good..maybe ill just hit you guys with some unofficial updates periodically...good luck everyone..wear em hard!

Let me know if you want in, one day is not an issue (unless you tekked to Machu Picchu or something on that day).

Tokyo Disney is the second maddest place on the planet, the first maddest being a hotel where we were taken for dinner once on a bus trip to Mount Fuji and Hakone. Basically, it was an enormous deserted hotel, built onto a Thomas The Tank Engine theme park, and we were served a traditional, english Roast Beef Sunday dinner ?!?! More random memories from my travels as I remember them.

P.S

I love the denim on those PBJ's.

Woo hoo! FINALLY received my strike golds. They are very nice, I thought they would have been a lot more coarse feeling. They are actually soft. I'll take pics, I just gotta soak and all, and don't worry ill take measurements (the rise is 12"!!! For me that's insane, hopefully it'll shrink some).