super new year 2011

fang

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanted to take my girl to eat soba yesterday but got too busy. Went out, had sashimi and oysters, some sushi, drank 2 bottles of champagne and 3 whiskys, ended up carrying a takeout bag of cucumber kimchi with a fifth of Macallan in my jacket on the way home. Was a pretty good pissup with the TOJ family.

Today: not sure what I'll do, maybe take my girlfriend for some turkish food or Italian. Haven't been out all week because of the snow and ice.

2011 is pretty good looking, from the future. My plans are to diversify my bonds and ball out with djrajio in T.O.K.I.O. and get around the world a bit more.

Was driving the taxi last night.

Sat outside a bar waiting for some folks @ midnight. They didn't want the ride after all and dude gave me a $20 for my troubles. It was crazy busy and not much fun really. Profitable, but very hectic.

2011:

get back to jiu-jitsu

ma/phd?

go see rival schools

Spent the night with my gf - was all I could have possibly asked for

Resolutions:

the cliche one - get my lazy ass back to the gym (i have a membership and I haven't gone since August.....money down the drain)

study more so I can achieve the goals that i've set out for myself

stop impulse buying and really only buy things I need

in other words, the same daily resolutions i've had forever

had some friends over to my apartment, girlfriend made crazy good food, everyone got smashed and had a great time. nothing broken, no fights, did some dumb shit but recovered from it, all in all a good party.

resolutions:

less jawns, more furniture, art, dining experiences and travel

open 30 shop in shops

continue to cut off shitty people from my life

go back to kung fu