Self Edge x Imperial = SEXI14

reallypeacedoff

I myself didn't even realize there was a dedicated thread for these until right now.

Accidentally deleted the pre-soak pictures. Here's post-soak after an hour of wear. Obviously the denim will fall better with more wear. May hem a couple of inches off when I'm down in California in April. Went TTS (34) with the SExI14 and for comparison with a SDO (33) pair of SExI08BK. They look practially the same which is great, with the 14 being slightly smaller in knee and leg opening.

_N3P1247copy.jpg

_N3P0917.jpg

_N3P1248copy.jpg

_N3P0918.jpg

The abrasiveness of the denim is ridiculous, never handled anything like this before. Love the jeans.

Really this is the best fitting jeans I have ever had. But it's Presoak. I have room in the waist but the thighs are really tight. Do you guys think I should go without soaking for a few weeks to stretch them out?

Glad you like the fit. Wear them for a week or two first, let them stretch out a hair, then do a cold soak for 30 minutes.

saw your post in the sam thread...

Anyone with Texas cotton Sams handled the SExI14 indigo yet? Would like opinions on the similarities and the differences in denim. Just got the Imperials and the abrasiveness etc is awesome (particularly after a soak) and wondering if that is why everyone loves the Texas versions so much.

i checked out the SExI14 indigo pair today, it is a lot rougher on the surface than my s0500s - but to be fair, i did get my s0500s in a O/W state and they have a good bit of wear in them. i still am willing to bet that the abrasiveness on the latest imperial collab is more intense though.

saw your post in the sam thread...

i checked out the SExI14 indigo pair today, it is a lot rougher on the surface than my s0500s - but to be fair, i did get my s0500s in a O/W state and they have a good bit of wear in them. i still am willing to bet that the abrasiveness on the latest imperial collab is more intense though.

Sweet. Now I know what people mean when they are talking about the abrasives texture of the denim. I find my self rubbing my thigh (no homo) all the time. Ha. This is some real crispy denim.

good looking fit cents, are you going to hem, stack, or cuff? I like the back pockets on the 14s more than the 08s

Stacks all the way.

Denim noob here so bear with me... Thinking about copping these, they look sweet and the fits have been spot on so far. I noticed you guys did cold soaks before wearing them, is that recommended for these? Would they turn out fine if I just started wearing them and waited 6+ months before doing any soak?

Denim noob here so bear with me... Thinking about copping these, they look sweet and the fits have been spot on so far. I noticed you guys did cold soaks before wearing them, is that recommended for these? Would they turn out fine if I just started wearing them and waited 6+ months before doing any soak?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=18704

Please read

The denim is unsanforized, it's best to do a soak before you wear them. The jeans will not only last longer but fit you better.

The denim is unsanforized, it's best to do a soak before you wear them. The jeans will not only last longer but fit you better.

Thanks Kiya. So looking at your site, if the measurements of the 33 would be perfect right now, what size would you recommend? 33 or 32?

Thanks Kiya. So looking at your site, if the measurements of the 33 would be perfect right now, what size would you recommend? 33 or 32?

Then you'd be a 34.

The 34 would shrink to the measurements you see listed for the 33.

Accidentally deleted the pre-soak pictures. Here's post-soak after an hour of wear. Obviously the denim will fall better with more wear. May hem a couple of inches off when I'm down in California in April. Went TTS (34) with the SExI14 and for comparison with a SDO (33) pair of SExI08BK. They look practially the same which is great, with the 14 being slightly smaller in knee and leg opening.

_N3P1247copy.jpg

_N3P0917.jpg

_N3P1248copy.jpg

_N3P0918.jpg

The abrasiveness of the denim is ridiculous, never handled anything like this before. Love the jeans.

i fallin' in love with your fit.

perfect ones

• 2 weeks later...