The Great Roy World Tour

Medine

hello ladies and gent. here's my weak ass attempt at salvaging something from today. what a wash. work was atrocious. came home and made a ziti.

IMG_8451.jpg

i wanted to take a moment to address this new phase of superdenim that's been getting a bit outta control. it's called the iphone-hipstermatic-fake polaroid-old crackly film-that looks like shit fad. please put your cell phones down and get out your old 5mp point and shoot. it looks much better, trust me. (cept for Farhad- he can take pic's with a disposable and still make it look great) BUT if you are going to take those "type" of pic's, make sure you have the appropriate gear for the job. like this-

IMG_8447.jpg

just some of the tools i'll be using. (*take all this w/ a grain of salt guys, c'mon)

here's my fit pic for today.

kTJQK4.gif

IMG_8473.jpg

started off with a busy day. didn't have time to brew at home so i burned up a buck and half on my gift card.

IMG_8481.jpg

i like to meet people. say hi if you see me. but beware of rnrswitch. intimidating kind of guy.

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8488.jpg

back at the office. in the back actually.

IMG_8495.jpg

let's see what's goin on. check out those massive combz.

IMG_8502.jpg

ugh. they never see daylight.

IMG_8527.jpg

i'm kinda important.

IMG_8530.jpg

can't you tell?

IMG_8531.jpg

i drive alot.

IMG_8537.jpg

IMG_8543.jpg

Shit. I'm not a yankee. Sorry for effing up your contest. I guess morse can have the prize.

What could it be if it can't be shipped out of the USA? I could have it shipped within the US and bring it across the border myself, but I might have trouble bringing it back if it's something like a firearm or a virgin bride...

petey got them spidey senses. morse send me your address, i'll hook you up. i got a few more fantastic and incredible pic's to post before today is over.

i know how some of you are into food. i am too. but most of the time i eat boring stuff. and really, most of you do too. like, "ooh, look at this slice of pizza i just ate!"

IMG_8563.jpg

i have amazing dishwashing skills.

IMG_8565.jpg

recycle. it'll make you feel better.

IMG_8574.jpg

bend. you gotta bend. that's what one of my old bosses told me when i used to sweep. it's a phrase that's stuck with me since i was 17.

IMG_8577.jpg

in a nutshell, that's pretty much an average day for me. tvshooter stripped down to the core. nuthin fancy really. hope you enjoyed that. now, i'm gonna crawl into my cave and start whipping up some utterly ridiculous ideas to entertain you freaks for the next few weeks.

is it bad if a forum member thinks that the person we were looking for in the vid is a possible cousin? :D

today was nearly perfect. mid-70's temp's. awesome day. sorry snow people. ROY's had a lovely day!

IMG_8606.jpg

IMG_8593.jpg

IMG_8595.jpg

VA is fo lovers!

IMG_8605.jpg

denim lovers that is. . .

IMG_8615.jpg

learning to walk on hands

IMG_8627.jpg

Quinn lending a hand

IMG_8643.jpg

snuck up on mr. changecollector

IMG_8636.jpg

so after a glorious day at the beach yesterday, i awoke in the middle of the night with some crazy stomach pains. i think i caught a flu bug that Quinn had a couple of days ago. i won't bore you with details, but needless to say i had it projecting outta both ends. i basically was a wreck for most of the day.

so while i was laid up in bed the GRWT's spent the day surrounded by some friends.

IMG_8792.jpg

i forgot to post this with yesterday's pic's. sweet dreams!

IMAG0261.jpg