Paul T

Some pics with some like minded people from over the weekend at the rose bowl

MIke Harris, Ralph Thrape, My brother

IMG_0745.jpg

Mike + Larry Mckaughan from heller's Cafe

IMG_0748.jpg

Brit Eaton from Carpe Denim

IMG_0753.jpg

Warren Schummer from San Fernando Valley Merch Co.

IMG_0758.jpg

dkatz is back in town & has got some major wear on his pair.

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

I just wanted to check in as the newest member of this fine contest. This pair has moved from Louisiana to Pittsburgh, PA, which is a lot like Seattle but with much better professional sports teams.

Thought I was the only member of superdenim in western PA. Glad to see you're in the contest!

awesome pics, farhad. great to see larry and mike in one pic. did he say anythning to the roys? cool pic of warren. dkatz pair looks so sick. nice!!! wish i could rep you.

I repped him for ya. ;-)

great pix. always neat to see the RxC group meetings. Would be interesting to hear what Ralph had to say (if anything) about how the jeans are turning out.

I repped him for ya. ;-)

great pix. always neat to see the RxC group meetings. Would be interesting to hear what Ralph had to say (if anything) about how the jeans are turning out.

dkatz was the only one wearing his Roy's, Ralph liked the wear on dkatz jeans- thats all I can remember him saying about the Roy's.

Great stuff Farhad!!!!! Jealous I couldn't have been there. Those bib overalls behind Dkatz look right up my alley!!!

Some pics with some like minded people from over the weekend at the rose bowl

MIke Harris, Ralph Thrape, My brother

IMG_0745.jpg

Mike + Larry Mckaughan from heller's Cafe

IMG_0748.jpg

Brit Eaton from Carpe Denim

IMG_0753.jpg

Warren Schummer from San Fernando Valley Merch Co.

IMG_0758.jpg

dkatz is back in town & has got some major wear on his pair.

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0765.jpg

welcome rayw44, my soggy brother, you do realize though, that you have already posted better wear pictures than me...

I generally hate graffiti. This area in the last few years has just become inundated with tagging to a terrible degree. Apparantly the graffitisti with any talent or soul has gone to the southern Hemisphere. I appreciate being given the perspective.

Mike and Larry sittin' in a tree,

maybe a collab, they're thinkin'

guess we'll have to see!

welcome rayw44, my soggy brother, you do realize though, that you have already posted better wear pictures than me...

I generally hate graffiti. This area in the last few years has just become inundated with tagging to a terrible degree. Apparantly the graffitisti with any talent or soul has gone to the southern Hemisphere. I appreciate being given the perspective.

Mike and Larry sittin' in a tree,

maybe a collab, they're thinkin'

guess we'll have to see!

No coolab here- I think Larry might make a few items I sold him some months back?