xcoldricex in Japan

Thanks man. Yeah you can find all the details here:

http://www.e-ppp.com/r_accessories.html

I stumbled upon this label while hunting yahoo auctions japan for an undercover necklace. But hell, these prices are not that bad, and I'm not ready to spend a fortune yet on a piece of jewelry. I paid xcoldricex $140. all in inc. EMS. the length is 50cm

that camera is as sick as fuck..

i need that!! but 40000+ yen?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got my D'artisan wallet from xcoldricex. Fast, fast EMS service! Derrick rocks!

176093146_14a85d3a83_m.jpg176093118_7b927e77aa_m.jpg

176093072_efa611a937_m.jpg176093048_675a519dc6_m.jpg

More pics if you click on the gallery link in my sig

I really like the pig leather on that...maybe that would have been better than the red moon i bought, but i still am not a fan of the exposed button...

ok, so i'm going to take a short trip to taiwan from the 11th-16th. i am leaving japan on the 18th to go to shanghai for a few days, then i'm heading back to the states for good.

SO this means you need to get in your last orders ASAP. i will be back in osaka for the 16th and 17th- i will probably only take orders for things i can readily get here (not pure blue japan or eternals- i'll have to see. i can get SDA, 45rpm, warehouse, denime, sugar cane, evisu, full count, etc. pretty easily). and I don't really want to spend my last day buying stuff for other people. So it would be good if you got your order in before July 8th. I will continue accepting orders at my discretion after that.

Please email me your orders, I reply to PM's much slower. Thank you.

new poser/poster here! glad to be a part of this community. i been reading superfuture like a bible for a month now. tryin to soak in all the knowledge that you guys have been sharing. i ordered from xcoldricex on thurs mornin 6/29 & received them sat mornin 7/1 (dang dat was fast). too bad i wasnt home to sign for it. so i got em on monday! heres approx measurements

sda-303 size 28

waist 29 in / 73.7 cm

frt rise 10 in / 25.4 cm

back rise 14 in / 35.6 cm

thigh 10.8 in / 27.4 cm

ankle 7.5 in / 19.1 cm

inseam 35 in / 88.9 cm

outseam 45 in / 114.3 cm

seems like the sda chart is almost correct

i got pics but i gotta make em smaller

xcoldricex, you da best!

just received my Pure Blue Japan xx-005 jeans today, after they were posted out on Monday! what can I say that hasn't already been said before about xcoldricex's superb service!?

the jeans are really nice quality and cut. i'd say they're slimmer in a size 30 than my apc new standards in a 28. the denim is amazing too - my Burgus Plus levi 517-style jeans (also from xcoldricex) were the best quality denims I had until now...