xcoldricex in Japan

My Red Moon wallet braid (OH-M0 and the wallet xcoldricex posted in the other thread that he can get have been shipped. I will post pics and "review" them when I get them.

XcoldriceX was very helpful throughout the whole process, so quick to respond I thought I wqas having an IM conversation at times. I changed my mind a bit, and added to my order, all this with no problem conveyed to me by xcoldricex.

Prices were fair, and service was incredible (this was the first time I have ever actually used my PayPal).

I would recomend to anybody to use this service if you want something from Tokyo, but you may want to buy in bulk, shipping is not cheap.

Matt

Edited by HEWSINATOR on May 8, 2006 at 10:53 AM

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not got the goods yet, and shipping was going to be 20 dollars for the wallet braid, and I think maybe a touch more when I added the wallet to the order. I just asked for an additional price shipped to throw in the wallet, so I do not know exactly.

One thing I never even thought of was customs/duty? Will this come into play on something like this from japan to Canada, anybody know?

yes, djrajio refered me to xcrx. he is no longer doing this for the time being.

I have paid him (CR) for a pair of 1947 Canes. Total price was $60 less than history preservation. They were about the price before the price jump. He went to get the jeans the day after I paid him and they are being shipped out tomorrow. I will let everyone know when I get them.

He seems like a good guy.

I have used his service to get a pretty expensive item (leather coat) and aside from a few adjustments (he just started handling someone else's "business") everything went really well. He answers emails quickly, ships quickly and is very flexible when it comes to customs and other possible irritants. I'll post a short comment when I receive the item and must say I would do business with him again should the need arise.

BTW his pricing his competitive/better than other services of this kind so yeah it's expensive but you have to consider the 5% sales tax, paypal costs and shipping costs.

As for Canada customs I have never found them irrational, they either charge you the declared price (just like buying in Canada + 5$ for handling) or they don't (hurray!!). Private shippers are out to get you though, never use those unless you must.

thanks for the kind words.

by the way- 1947's don't come in a box. only special/limited edition jeans come in boxes.

also when sending price requests PLEASE include a link, otherwise i have to spend a lot of time looking for the price of what you want- and it's easier to be sure of what you are asking about when you include a link (if possible). thank you.

Edited by xcoldricex on May 12, 2006 at 03:08 PM

Received my package today (http://www.ladmusician.com/shop/clothes/06SS_07.html the second coat, in black size 46. I'm very satisfied with the whole process and definitely recommend dealing with xcoldricex, he's fast reliable and, judging from his wallet chain, very stylish, and who wants to deal with badly dressed people? icon_smile.gif

Quote:

Fuuma, that coat is the fucking tits. Good looks. I love Lad Musician.

--- Original message by TragicBliss on May 12, 2006 07:14 PM

Yeah I love it too, but Lad Musician is way body fascist, I'm wearing the biggest size (I'm euro 46/US 36) and it's a SLIM 36.