xcoldricex in Japan

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Digital Denim and Peter, I was given the advice on mynudies to suntan the wallet, and then mink oil it. I just thought I would pass this advice on to you. It does not so much change the colour as the tone, from a pink to a carmel. It would make it more of the sugurcane belt colour. If there was decent natural light today to take a pic, I would. The other thing you could do is use Neat Oil, Minya did this.

I found that the oil does not do too much, but does darken it a bit. I think it looks nice, and now matches my Red Moon braid better. xcoildricex just posted a pic of a sd colour wallet, but well worn here: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=14793&page=18

And this wallet is owned by the person that recomended this process to me. I put mine on the garage roof for 3 days in very bright sun: http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_showpage&pic_id=1050

Just got my package via coldrice for my loopwheeler classic zip up. (He actually made a couple of trips to loopwheeler for me due to low inventory)

It's not as thick as I thought it would but interestingly enough when you pick it up it's heavier in weight than I would have expected. It's stitching is very nice and the fit is pretty good, i float in between a med and small, so this one is a relaxed fit on me. The only disappointing part of the zip up is the zipper, for a high end product they used a YKK zipper, which seems a bit generic to me...after all at this price range it's all about the details.

The inside is soft but not fuzzy soft like my Champion sweatshirt, you can see the loops of the cotton from the label pics. Really nice.

img53972wo.jpg

img53987gq.jpg

img54005cg.jpg

img54019br.jpg

img54028jq.jpg

xcoldricex helped me with my purchase extensively! I'm a finicky buyer and I knew that I wanted a redmoon wallet but wanted an alternative (within my price range). He helped me with every step of the way, responded very promptly (instant messenging speed at times) to my emails and found a wallet to my tastes and within my price range. He also provided me with tracking info and shipped it immediately within the day of confirmation.

I'll definitely do business with him again.