White's Horse Hide/Shell Cordovan group order

fre-co

So edmond, what are the specifics. Did he give you a phone number? Should we assign a point man to get the details of this? How is ordering gonna happen? Is it cool for the folks that live in the LA area to get their foot measured? The down and dirty shit.

yes of course for some of the guys in la to drop by him. a point man would be perfect tell him your part of the group buy ed is organizing you got a facebook account? we talk there

so what boys are we going with julians in calf cause cordos are out of the budget for most of the guys here

or we wait for viberg until i see the sample hh brett will show me in hk in 2 weeks?

Hmm, horsehide still sounds good.

BTW, what is the price of a pair of Julian cordos normally? I might start stashing cash away and get them down the line.

Will do, st199ml, the boot I'm asking him to make is a bit of a departure from his usual stuff. It's a 6 - 7 inch high lace-up with an oxford facing rather than a derby facing, fiddled leather sole (contoured), leather heel with 1/4 rubber insert in brown leather, double row, stitched captoe instead of a single row punched (brogue) captoe. He will send leather swatches. It's not a work boot but still casual. I'll let you know about price and process if he decides to make it and if it doesn't break the bank.

• 3 weeks later...

ok heres new

talked to brett over in hk the other day

if anyone wants a group buy

he can do black cordovan or black horsehide

doesnt matter what style you want what mods and what leather as long as its a group buy he can give us a special price for either cordovan in black or horsehide ( japanese ) ok guys let me know you can choose from any last he has and options are available almost every option for a pair of boots is available

hes willing to do this for us cause hes a good friend of mine. so guys let make this happen

post now!

here vibergs website

http://vibergboot.wordpress.com/

and please for people who wants julian boots just take it out of the list heard a BAD thing about him and how he does business and how he makes hes boots

whites wont be doing any horsehide boots other than japan really soon due to japan payed whites a good sum to LOCK the japan only hh boots

ok?

Holy shit those look great. I am very possibly in. Can we get those in a #8? Is there any way you could get a breakdown. Like if we are 10 people then the cost is _____, or if we are 15 then it would be this ______?