MikeN

Dry Bones / DLewis

^^^ yeah, amazing live too, one of the best gigs i have been too

I basically just need to translate the order page off of the link I posted...and I guess find out if they will ship to the USA.

Let's see some pictures...somebody has to have been working on these for the last few months.

Finally some support! These may as well be my next pair of blue denim, but I would like some info....

Finally some support! These may as well be my next pair of blue denim, but I would like some info....

I tried on the DP580s this weekend, and they were really cool. The denim is super smooth...a polar opposite to the Samurai/PBJ slub. At 14oz, they seem like they would make a really nice summer jean. Also, I have seen worn Dry Bones in Lightning, and they seem to age very nicely, not anything extreme or ultra-contrasty, but the broken in pairs look like a nice pair of worn blue jeans. My feeling is that these are definitely worth the purchase...I would recommend picking them up now, that way you can be the one that blows them up in a few months with crazy evolution pics.

i'm surprised these don't really get a lot of love around here... i tried on a pair of one-wash guitar wolfs in Nara, and didnt really like the fit, but i'm curious to find out more about this brand too...

Thew slim fit Dry Bones is about to blow up the spot. I can't wait to get my hands on the slim low-rise...

i'm kind of excited to see the new slim ones myself. hopefully they will be up soon on the selfedge site...

The new Red-D Slims are where it's at.. we love the fit and styling on these things..

They'll be up in our online store by Wednesday.

Also, here's what we've already got for online sales...

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72&zenid=af6bc0881eaf01c7e2ab0acaaffa6cc9

The new Red-D Slims are where it's at.. we love the fit and styling on these things..

its talk like this that has me jonesing for fit pics!

its talk like this that has me jonesing for fit pics!

Thursday!

:)

I've been interesting in Dry Bones for a while now. My next pair of jeans (not before another 4 or 5 years) will most likely be one of these or a pair of Stormy Blue.

I have a pair of vintage Dry Bones model DP-534, circa 2000. If the newer model resembles my 534, I can attest the denim feels really really smooth. This is the pair of jeans I can wear to sleep. If I remember correctly, they were one of the original Take 5, along with Evisu, Stormy Blues, Gardener & ?

I can post more pictures if there's interest.

img0269gz4.th.jpg

Label

label1ca3.th.jpg

The jeans is so worn, the arcuate is almost gone

brokenarcie6.th.jpg

Lined back pocket

linedbackpocketvc4.th.jpg

Thursday!

The wait is killing me...almost as bad as waiting for more HK scandal pics....:D

Thursday!

The wait is killing me...almost as bad as waiting for more HK scandal pics....:D

I promise, these jeans will be up for sale in our online store either Friday night or Saturday morning.

I'm tempted to keep every pair for myself though.