Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

I'm looking hard at the Red-D... just a quick question - is the general consensus to size down 1 or 2 inches?

Size down 1 for sure...

hey kiya, will SelfEdge be restocking the Guitar Wolf any time soon? and also what advice would you give for sizing, size up or down? I am planning to purchase a pair from your online store but they are sold out so let me know thx

We're getting a Guitar Wolf jean restock on August 15th..

With all the Dry Bones jeans it's good to size down one.

• 2 weeks later...

Dry Bones Natural Indigo Dyed Pin Striper Shirt

While in Japan in the Spring we helped design a Natural Indigo dyed shirt with Dry Bones, the result of that collaborative sake filled moment is this new release that is a beautifully dyed Natural Indigo Pin Striper Shirt.

With a flap chest pocket, a vintage workwear style button enclosure, and triple stitched throughout this shirt is exactly what we wanted in a classic style shirt but in a dark natural indigo woven fabric.

The shirt appears quite dark when new, but will lighten after a few washes and fade over time just like indigo denim.

Also in is a full restock of the Dry Bones Dual Prong Belt, Type III Jacket, and Red-D Slim Jeans.

Available now in our online store in limited quantities, check the online store for many more photos:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72

db_striped_01_web-713312.jpg

db_striped_02_web-713366.jpg

Just got them hemmed to 32" length.

I find them kinda baggy on me...what to do? =\

are you talking about the waist or the leg opening... if its leg opening you can get them tapered. (alot of tailors have hiked up their prices around here cause skinny jeans are the "in" thing)

what used to cost about 10-15 bucks, they're charging upwards 20+ now (depending on how much you want them tapered)

are you talking about the waist or the leg opening... if its leg opening you can get them tapered. (alot of tailors have hiked up their prices around here cause skinny jeans are the "in" thing)

what used to cost about 10-15 bucks, they're charging upwards 20+ now (depending on how much you want them tapered)

Leg opening.

I paid 20$ for a rush hem up. I guess its back to the tailor tomorrow. lol

Is the general consensus to size one down from true waist size? I'm a size 28 in APC NS, but the Self-Edge site is saying that their size 28 is indeed a size 30, so I'm thinking of sizing 2 down to 28 from sz 30?

Thanks.

Is the general consensus to size one down from true waist size? I'm a size 28 in APC NS, but the Self-Edge site is saying that their size 28 is indeed a size 30, so I'm thinking of sizing 2 down to 28 from sz 30?

Thanks.

I sized down one to a 30, but now thinking about it I could have easily fit into a 29..

so I'd say sizing down two is fine..