how to get blood out of my silk prada?

eggshell

hi i need some help

so last night i was at this club grindin on this chick it was fkin cool and i mean she was pretty hot so i was wanting to bang her and she came back to my place...

unforutnatedly i had been doing a lot of coke so u kno i wasnt getting it up like my dick was limp cuz like cokes live. k too.

oh well my dealer had given me this pill he called the donkey pill cuz its supposed to get u hard like donkey dick but i hadnt gotten laid in 4 years so this was my first time using it...

anyways im jus slammin this chick and its pretty great if u ask me n i came hard too so hard that i passed out like i dont think thats ever happened to me

anyways the next morning i am waking up and this chick is taking a piss or something so i am in the bed but i still have a hardon

and that freaked me out u no like i heard thats dangerous to have hard on for so long

so this chick is like yo i have idea and she pulled out a needle and thats kinda freaky u no like what kink she could be into but i dono she drained my dick of the blood and thats cool i was happy but she dribbled on my prada silk pants!!! :mad::mad: that shit cost me some money u no so i am wondering how to get it out

hi i need some help

so last night i was at this club grindin on this chick

and thats cool i was happy but she (bled) on my prada silk pants!!! :mad::mad: that shit cost me some money u no so i am wondering how to get it out

would've been cooler if your story went straight from grinding to getting blood on yr pants...if you get my drift.