10chars - Which lens did you decide to get?

got my 60d today.. took these two shots as the sun was going down.. really didnt want to use the on camera flash so i was pushing a super high iso.

5353503589_e2072b14b3_z.jpg

this ramp is way bigger than it looks in these pictures -- much larger than your average mini ramp

5354118400_7a79538a81_b.jpg

i cant wait get the 430ex flash!

kidaradio i got a tokina 10-17 fisheye from my buddy who just upgraded to a full frame and i also bought a 35mm 2.0. lately ive been using a bunch of his lenses -- 16-35mm 2.8L, 50mm 1.4, 35mm 1.4L

@ 10chars - cool cool. yea i have the 16-35mm and love the pics it captures, it gets pretty wide.

I had the 50mm 1.4 and 24-70L but sold them a while back. The 24-70L was cool but I hated carrying it around...damn thing felt like it weighed a ton! I recently bought the 50mm 1.2L and once it arrives it'll probably stay on my camera 90% of the time...

Next lens on my list and not buying anytime soon is the 70-200 2.8L and that should be it for me as I'll have a good range of lenses to cover close and far. if i find that i'm not getting close or wide enough, then i'll just move forward or back the funk up!

keep it up...look forward to seeing more..