How old are you / How much do you earn in a year ?

englandmj7

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, i would have never guessed 27 either... unless your talking shit

Im 18, I earn nothing. Actually in february one night I made a grand producing/selling shirts for a local band, so that is how much I earned this year.

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Apr 3, 2006 at 07:24 PM

18 got my degree in business yesterday and starting next week ill work full time in a denim wholesale for about 1000usd a month and am working on gettin 2 more part time jobs. saving up!

Wanted: Sucarcanes SC40500N, Imperial kings. 31x34

Quote: Gatson Glock IV, 26, my great great grand father made guns.. i live off them.

Um, yeah, as an avid gun collector myself, I am going to go ahead and call you out by acknowledging that the founder of Glock (which I am sure is the company you are referring to) was named GASTON Glock, not GATSON, thus, you would not be the fourth Gaston Glock since there was never a man named GATSON affiliated with Glock; Also, Gaston Glock was born in 1929 and was the FIRST in his family to ever have anything to do with guns, so how your "great great grandfather Glock" made them is beyond me......

On the other hand, your post could purposely have been a stupid joke, in which case I would look extremely stupid, which I don't mind

icon_smile_tongue.gif

Quote:

under 40 yrs ....50k...live in North Texas so 50k goes a little further than in Manhattan. Web editor for a nonprofit.

--- Original message by damnIam on Apr 4, 2006 08:55 AM

N texas, too. And boy does 50K go far, if ou make that mcuh single here, you have a pretty nice set up. I make about 15 K a year, but no rent or bills to speak of, just a cell, so I make off well I think

Don't you hate in when you're in a line and there's that guy like right behind you and you can feel him almost touching you, hovering near you, in your personal space and all you want to do is turn around and scream, "move three feet back before I beat you," but you don't? They'd put you in a strait jacket if you did, and it is soooo hard to find a pair of shoes that match those.

^^ It really sucks how little even $30k will get you in LA, I spent more than half of that on my damn rent for a tiny-ass apartment last year. Now that I am moving to SF where the rent is even HIGHER I will be getting double my old salary but proportionally it ends up not being that much more......sucks being a city-boy sometimes......

Quote:

20, depressed college student.

--- Original message by my_sad_valentine on Apr 4, 2006 03:33 PM

we have to have some kind of intervention for my_sad_valentine

sounds like the kid is going to shoot himself... every post is about death nearly!

Someone set him up with some nice jeans.

Well excuse me! Excuse me...

Quote:

^^ It really sucks how little even $30k will get you in LA, I spent more than half of that on my damn rent for a tiny-ass apartment last year. Now that I am moving to SF where the rent is even HIGHER I will be getting double my old salary but proportionally it ends up not being that much more......sucks being a city-boy sometimes......

--- Original message by englandmj7 on Apr 4, 2006 03:16 PM

for some weird reason I thought you were English, England. haha

But seriously, Jamster?? I know everyones gotta make a buck but that `crazy frog` made me wanna put a bullet through my skull.

oh btw my name is [classified] Im [classified] years old and I work as a [classified]. Nice to meet ya.

Got W)Taps? The United Snakes of America: http://stores.ebay.com/Cobra-Command

Edited by MilSpex on Apr 8, 2006 at 02:29 AM