WTWJ DAY white t worn in jawns day

beatle

yup in my white tee!

friday020.jpgfriday021.jpg

hanes t-shirt (I had to rock the hanes 'cause I don't want the bacon neck) and H&M sliqs on the bottom half... they're over two years old, but they haven't seen that much wear because they're about three sizes too big.

can i get better pics of the sliq's and how long you wore them straight please?

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i am late, but there is always stragglers. it is 5:37 a.m. and the sun is just coming up, been up for close to 24hrs and I want to contribute. Plus i completely forgot about the significance of the attire today. Just checked my email and waiting for me from a friend was a sneaky picture of me taking a picture from everyone elses yesterday.

20100612_3.jpg

20100612_3.jpg

websizedwhttjeans.jpg

from yesterday.

brooks brothers white t-shirt

PBJ 008

can i get better pics of the sliq's and how long you wore them straight please?

here's my most recent post of them in the evo thread: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2276198#post2276198 they've been washed once since than. I wore them hard for about a year and then they've seen sporadic wear since then

Thanks again to everyone who made this day memorable ** see you all next year !

Should do it more often or start a black version? :D

We could get all fun and permutation-y, and have quarterly celebrations:

11 June: white tee worn in jawnz day

11 Sep: black tee worn in jawnz day

11 Dec: black tee fresh jawnz day (winter darkness concept)

11 March: white tee fresh jawnz day (lightness of Spring on top, freshness of Spring on the bottom)

black t w/jeans is pretty much what i wear when i'm not at work (where i can't get away with a t)

white tee, beautiful fades, and a hand-cannon...eltopo has got the right idea. he's got a look that will piss on your grave. now which one of you schmucks has the nuts to date his daughter?

white tee, beautiful fades, and a hand-cannon...eltopo has got the right idea. he's got a look that will piss on your grave. now which one of you schmucks has the nuts to date his daughter?

my father in law showed me his ar-15 before i married his daughter. i had the balls to divorce her... and get back together with her.

my father in law showed me his ar-15 before i married his daughter. i had the balls to divorce her... and get back together with her.

that's nothing, you're the cheepmotherfucker, aka lancelot link(secret chimp). you've raised the bar a long time ago, so now you pull off feats of bravery that would make most of these cats assholes clench up like date rape time at the state pen we are less than impressed;). he'll probably give the AR to you in a few years anyway to keep boys away from your daughters.