ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

Aaron- Yes!!! If you can transform yourself into a blanket, you got the job.

Epic hike on Thanksgiving day with my brothers and my buddy James. I was rocking the E's of course.

Black Star canyon in orange county. you just have to drive 15 minutes out of the city to get lost out in nature. Stories of a Native-American slaughter and mining disaster are common in this area. Many believe that there is a high level of paranormal activity and that Black star is haunted. hooded figures and strange sounds have been heard at night. Also, the local are not too friendly and they have been known to try to run people off the land. During the day, this is a beautiful area and makes for an awesome hike.

Starts off with a long paved road

IMG_2942.jpg

That's me with my 2 brothers

IMG_2955.jpg

before you know it, beauty surrounds you

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_2986.jpg

There are signs of civilization a long the way

IMG_2972.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

don't worry. just get the new 'Farhad' brand iPhone camera app and it gives you perfect fades in no time!

So I did about 7 hours of chainsawing in my Eternals today - sweated my tits off.

When I got home and took them off, my legs were dark as NIGHT. Like, it looked like I had rigor mortis. Hopped in the shower and the water went blue as if I'd soaked the jeans in it. Amazing how much indigo these things can give off.

Cool story hansel, I know...just a little 811 contest anecdote.

^You owe us pics sir. No exceptions.

And I must not notice my blue hands anymore, I have coworkers constantly telling me my hands are blue...

Two things;

1: Bleeding on shoes anyone? Yes!

2: Where'd my chain-stitch go?

IMG_0392.jpg

This photo has me thinking (as I've read previous posts with people talking about their stitching coming out really quickly, etc.)...

Aren't people a little bummed that seams are busting, stitching coming loose, etc. after only weeks/months of wear? I'm starting wonder if these jeans can even survive 2 years.

That being said, I anxiously await the shipment of my pair. ;)

^not bummed at all. Just means more repairs = better overall experience for me..I love when stitches bust, stuff falls apart (unless its a major crotch blowout or something.) .mine have only lost stitching is high wear areas, back pocket, cuff...they're built solid. I've worn them everyday doing all kinds of stuff and they're fine. I can't wait to see how thrashed they are in 2 years though!