ETERNAL 811 Contest 10/10/10 - 12/12/12

beatle

5141804470_eef5b31686_z.jpg

here's the top block at least...i'll get some proper pics after their scheduled month 1 soak in a week or so...

^im not in the contest, but ive been wearing a pair of regular 811's for like 8 months now and i havent had a single thread popping loose. or thats a lie, i had to repair a button hole once. ive also repaired the crotch and cuffs, but no yellow stitching has come undone. your jeans look great btw, fading fuckin fast!

These are definitely the fastest fading pair I've had compared to my 660s or 005s. The stitching on my left pocket has come a little undone but nothing that requires repairing yet. The same thing happened on my other pairs but I never put anything in my front pockets. I had lots of loose warp threads all very the place when I first got them but cut em off after the first soak. The crotch area is what I'm most afraid about, and also the most pain in the ass to repair for me.

I have had experience with both of those jeans before and can say the only reason the Eternal pairs seemingly "fade" faster is because they start off so much darker. The electric blue poking through these is definitely a much starker difference than that of the 005s or 660s because they start off lighter/bluer.

so much for the pocket silk screen imprint or whatever.. can't even see that anymore... thts the only part of the jeans i'm disappointed about

that sucks. i liked that detail about the pair