what are you reading today?

almondcrush

On_Photography.jpg

i can barely put it down. seriously, it's a real page turner. sontag is just such a damned good writer.

i love the book! Read it for my school research some months ago. It's amazing how she manages to be so perceptive without resorting to convoluted language.

You have to read Regarding the Pain of Others too. Also Notes On Camp.

b26a.jpg

honestly a side to apartheid i had never seen before. i thought shit was just like, "colored people cannot go into white so-and-so's" but now i realize that it was really a bloodbath in a lot of the townships. the contrast between white, elitist south africa and the next-door hostel wars is scary.

b26a.jpg

honestly a side to apartheid i had never seen before. i thought shit was just like, "colored people cannot go into white so-and-so's" but now i realize that it was really a bloodbath in a lot of the townships. the contrast between white, elitist south africa and the next-door hostel wars is scary.

Read Kaffir Boy next.

Guest supernoob

ya i hear only ppl in US can watch. it aint on no other site tho so i aint kno wat 2 say. daym. i remember seein dat shit on MTV hahhaha that was so long ago. he just go 2 welfare office in a limousinie (wit his 10 kidz inside) wit his babbymomma n den get sum foodstampz (inside he yellz out ANYBODY GOT A QUARTER??!!!!) then grabs the foodstampz envelope tearz open and counts then leaves. den he get out of kar ("nah just wate out herre babby") n singz a song ("U NEEED A STRONNNG HAHAAAAAND 2 GUIDE U THRU DA NIIIIIITEEEE") wile walkin drunk as fuk.