what are you reading today?

almondcrush

re-reading on the road for the 4th time because i cannot really get through underworld atm. it has a lot of beautiful passages but there's to many times where you kind of lose it in the huge amount of people that play a small role in it as well as you mix up the different time periods easily which is confusing...

I'm having a pretty good time re-reading Tipping Point by Gladwell. On deck is The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman! ...never DID get around to reading it for my HCI class. Whoops!

Almost finished on the road, but went back to Underworld. Read a lot in a couple hours, my faith in the book completely restored. I love love love it now. I found that it's easier to just start reading and sort of let yourself get swept up with the pace of the narrative. It's a great experience, once you start thinking oh who's that exactly again you get lost, but if you just get on with it, it has some of the best passages that i've ever read.

more random reading material

David Oyelowo writing about performing the titular role Henry VI (Part I) with the RSC in his second season, part of a series titled Actors on Shakespeare

great personal insight into the craft, if only merely superficial and a little narrative.

still, for $0.50 it's good reading fodder

i just read murakami's hardboiled wonderland and the end of the world (which takes us full circle to the first post in this thread); i liked it quite a lot. i mean, c'mon, UNICORN SKULLS FTW!

now i am nearly done with JG BALLARD's CRASH; i had read many excerpts before, and having seen the movie, none of it is a surprise. nice bit of prurient reading. makes me fear less about suffering bodily injury.

what to read next?

dunno.

i guess i will browse this thread.........