Tanner Goods : Portland, Ore

M.O.A

anyone that has the workman wallet do you find it to bulky and stuff when sitting down? Its obviously going to stick out of your pocket is that ever a problem? i need something a little bigger then the bi-fold and like the looks of the workman.

Thanks

Stupid question, lol

but how do you use the "lanyard" (single bucket ones)?

Do you loop the leather around the belt? Or use the clasp on the belt loop?

back left looped around leather with my keys falling into my pocket.

From what I've read, the majority of people recommend laying off the oils and just wearing it. I've seen amazing evos with no added oils or tanning. I myself used some obenaufs to speed up the process on my bifold, but I don't think you can really go wrong either way.

Here's an example of an untampered set of items. This guy single handedly convinced me to purchase a bifold/belt.

Took these a while back but never got around to posting them since there was no Tanner thread.

Standard belt and bifold wallet. About 18 months of use.

img1090sf.jpg

How long does it take for orders to ship out these days? Not sure if they are kept in stock now.

It's been a long time since I ordered my first one in Nov. 2007 - it's pretty much shot these days. I only weigh 10 lbs more now than when I got it but it must have stretched like hell because I went from being on the middle hole then to the smallest hole now. Even so, I have no reservations recommending this belt to anyone and have received a ton of compliments over the years on it.

Instead of the standard in natural this time I opted for the skinny version in saddle tan with black hardware. Didn't want to get natural as I'd rather avoid the 6 months to a year of the white phase this go-round. When it comes I'll be sure to put up some side by side pics.

^^I got a saddle tan - it will look almost orange when you first get it... almost off-putting. But with a little wear it looks amazing - hard to describe the exact color but it gets more of a honey/gold tone to it than the natural does. I'm planning on posting a few quick shots this weekend if I can get the color to show up right.