Naked & Famous Denim

terutt

Posted Yesterday, 10:08 PM

snapback.pngRawAsDenim, on 06 February 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

RedCores.jpg

Those were worn for about 5 months? The contrast of red becomes more apparent with more wear obviously.

babydials, on 06 February 2012 - 02:31 PM, said:

THANKS! Liking them more than I thought I would.

hold on, i thought those were the red CORES, not red WEFT. the wefts dont fade as prominently iirc

Those are the redcores, not the red weft and were worn for 5 months.

Edited by Chris Benson

seems like it..my deep indigos wont even fade that fast. You gotta be in direct sunlight to really see any fades on mine. My E2's seem like they'll fade pretty quick.

Only been wearing them in the house laying in bed trying to break them in and there's certain spots where it's starting to fade. Wonder if my deep indigos would've faded a little faster if I didn't soak so soon. But those FH are looking dope!! wish I could have gotten a pair.

which should I get N&F Momo or N&F Oni?? Also how much bigger than tag are both pairs?? The momo's I'm thinking of getting are the SkG cut

Edited by LckyChrmsBBoy

looking good boriori, I've been wearing my nf x onis for just about as long and they haven't faded all that substantially. I wear them 7 days a week but I guess 5 of those are going to an office so they don't see a ton of hard work. the fades I'm seeing thus far are really cool though because they're awfully slubby and thus, tend to fade first on the raised portions of the denim. the vertical fading should be really nice.

lucky, I've never owned the momos but I've seen them in person. the denim on the Onis is much more interesting and I feel the the other details are fairly comparable but they do only come in weird guys. I ended up opting for a size 30, I typically wear a 29 in N&F but they're unsanforized so I figured they'd come out about the same after a soak. I they're a little bigger than my 29 deep indigos but it's really not that big of a deal, as I wear a belt at all times.

Honestly getting momo or oni is up to the individual. Like the poster above me said, Oni's is very "unique". Personally to me, that is a bad unique. I'm not used to the "rougher" texture and the whole "sloppiness" of the denim.

If you have the opportunity to feel the denim then that would be alot better. The momo's are just like regular raw denims in my opinion. I actually wanted those over the Big Johns I got, since at the time they were both 109$ at Barney's. But like I said, to each his own.

i just went crazy buying WGs.

should i start wearing Elephant 2s, Momo x NF or Big John x NF?

I'm leaning towards Elephant 2s for the rest of winter then transitioning to the Momo's.

I would love to see some Big John X NF progress ^_^

So I purchased a navajo print slim shirt and just got it yesterday. Tried it in and washed it before a real wear. The should seam completely came apart. Anybody have experience with brand new N & F getting repaired or replaced? I know there was an issue with some elephant 2's a little while back.

3b1dbc23.jpg