worst (sufu) waywt fits

don't offend holeinthewall

there's not a single decent clothing store in atlanta (except barneys coop perhaps).

i think that's a semi-good excuse.

i see nothing but really played out and emo shit around here

i recently saw a guy with an ed hardy hat and antik jeans at a liquor store

"HOLLYWOOD CELEB STYLE LOLOL"

Eh... I've got a friend who wears yellow socks, but it makes sense since he's one of those guys with a simutaneously goofy / great sense of dressing.

For instance, yesterday, I think he was wearing Vintage Gucci sneakers from his grandpa with yellow socks, an actual pair of government issue Post Man shorts, and this freaking fantastic vintage button-down. Or something.

Sounds like it classifies as a "worst" fit, but it's all about how you wear it.

Guest Fade to Black
is he wearing fuckin suit pants with a t?

eh, I think some trousers can be pulled off with a t-shirt, but not those. Add the fact he's wearin a mediocre t-shirt with no style in the cut or design, and those beat up shoes you got a pretty bad outfit on your hands.

the one with the customized ripped levi's and flip flops is a bad offender, probably the worst so far...that's playhearts right? I dunno but something about the explicit feet shot makes my stomach churn.

The argyle sweater w/ denim shorts looks like a Pete Doherty imitation experiment gone wrong.

^^^^^

Jean shorts can be awesome, and in my opinion said selvage jean shorts would be awesome if they were cut to be fully above the knee / not sagging off on the right leg / on someone not wearing hiked up socks.

it's all about the guy wearing them...for how to wear jean capris or shorts, check out haptronic's WAYWT:

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3295/onenightinbangkokqd6.jpg

yeah right, in two years, you guys will be wearing glasses, parting your hair on the side and wearing large TUPAC tee's with skinny jeans... and POLIO3X will be on to some other next level shit that ninjas can't even comprehend

you may be right. if, in 2 years i am wearing that, than ill buy you your own tupac tee. and even send you a pair of vintage 96 silvertabs... purple overdye.

otherwise, it stays.

jealous,

C

I'd suggest not posting anymore from any other forums, inter-forum "wars" are beyond idiotic.

Regardless of how awe inspiringly painful some of the outfits are. Painfully.

Except Keri is totally on that forum and apparently likes them way more than us. If she had only been posting here, why, she could be a superjunkie2k! Damn, even Haptronic is on there. Maybe they know something we don't. I will continue to investigate.

(Edit: Man, Chris, have I found the man for you! http://www.authenticforum.com/member.php?u=26 He even knows how a "real" pair of True Religions should fit.)

I don't even think I could possibly curse enough to describe how right Chris is.

Edit: After further research I've decided that we're done for. They've so far infiltrated our defenses that one of them was clearly wearing a shirt bought from Chris' adventures in The East.

It's all over, boys. It's been a good run.