Make Something Cool Everyday

billy.

bookplate.jpg

Lithograph test print onto tracing paper of a bookplate - signature goes in the little box. Need to 'shrink' the center line and it was supposed to be a bit lower but i may have to leave it since I dont know if I can get the line finer than that without having to lose it since im cutting it out of those grey rubber things (if it was a woodcut i bet i could manage it).

Yeah sorry.

Text is hard to make out.

Tennis begins with love -> love begins with a smile -> grows with a kiss -> kiss it then, lil puckerama

Im so active, you bein so draftive

Got something for your face, f*ck proactive

Imma pro at this, round the globe atlas

But I need to know ma, u gone touch it or not

lol.

my quick shitty sketch

bill016.jpg

I don't use it for my own site, but I built

http://kristiinawilson.com on it

so you followed the install instructions (changing permissions for files and gimgs to 777, entering the mysQL shit on install.php then deleted the install.php when it told you to)

your placeholder from your host is still there, where did you install the indexhibit?

I don't use it for my own site, but I built

http://kristiinawilson.com on it

so you followed the install instructions (changing permissions for files and gimgs to 777, entering the mysQL shit on install.php then deleted the install.php when it told you to)

your placeholder from your host is still there, where did you install the indexhibit?

I installed it in the root folder "/" using filezilla:

And yeah I did the rest of the installation stuff. I can access the indexhibit control panel and edit things, it just won't show up on my site.

So I finally removed the placeholder by deleting the index.html file they placed, so now the site shows up. However, there is this error that occurs:

]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 298500 is not allowed to access /www/zymichost.com/i/t/y/ityl/htdocs owned by uid 2003 in /www/zymichost.com/i/t/y/ityl/htdocs/index.php on line 16

Warning: realpath() [function.realpath]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 298500 is not allowed to access /www/zymichost.com/i/t/y/ityl/htdocs owned by uid 2003 in /www/zymichost.com/i/t/y/ityl/htdocs/index.php on line 17

I tried dumping everything into the public_html, but when I did that the site became a 403 error.