[PICS] TAKE5 Best Denim Store in Hong Kong - Sugarcane, Samurai, Evisu, etc.

Landy

A pair of Studio D' Artisan SD-103XX cost $194 in today's exchange rate.

Any of you guys heard of Goro's? They make some nice pendants....Take5 also has them.

Are you sure it's not the regular SD103? The pair I bought a few months ago was 300 USD. I also know they don't have many sizes in those, nothing smaller than a 34.

Guest Fade to Black

Alright I didn't have anything else to do today so I took a stroll around Tsim Sha Tsui and i went to the store...good selection, I haven't seen any of these jeans in person ever and I was impressed finally getting to touch some jeans up close (especially the Samurais...i don't remember the model numbers but damn those jeans are hard as fuck). The 2-year old Samurais worn by the founder of Samurai himself were impressive, i remember seeing them in a magazine but up close it was incredible, I wish I could wear a pair of jeans to that level...i can't believe the guy washed them every month too.

I didn't chat with any of the staff, they were all busy with customers and I walked in just to take a look so I didn't really want to bother their business. It's cool that such a store exists in HK though...

you're saying their prices are 20% off from the rakuten shops like bears and hinoya even without that premium membership?

and what do denim shops smell like? i've never been into a mainly denim store stocked to the ceiling like that.

In my memory, the Samurai S0110XJ cost around 2400 HKD. So my answer will be not on this Samurai.

I chatted with the owner when I wass ther and he told me he is not particularly impressed by the oni denim. he says that it is difficult to achieve distress marks quickly. he just doesn't seem convince that it was at par to what he's selling. mccoy's mchill, samurai, yen, sugarcane, stormy blue, pure blue, warehouse, etc.

somehow i feel there is a business angle to this...

I chatted with the owner when I wass ther and he told me he is not particularly impressed by the oni denim. he says that it is difficult to achieve distress marks quickly. he just doesn't seem convince that it was at par to what he's selling. mccoy's mchill, samurai, yen, sugarcane, stormy blue, pure blue, warehouse, etc.

somehow i feel there is a business angle to this...

I will actually not go but move to Hongkong, so I guess, in regard to the secondhand shops, I will find out myself and let you know when I come across an interesting place.

Right now I just try to find out as much as possible about HK and premium denim is my one of my premium interests (besides movers, housing, language, visa and everything else I have to take care of )

I will actually not go but move to Hongkong, so I guess, in regard to the secondhand shops, I will find out myself and let you know when I come across an interesting place.

Right now I just try to find out as much as possible about HK and premium denim is my one of my premium interests (besides movers, housing, language, visa and everything else I have to take care of )