new line from ndg

baldy

anybody check em out yet? i went by today, they had some new tee's with elvis, james dean, miles davis, kurt cobain tributes n stuff. new pocket tee, some blazers, and these thickly striped shirts like the ones pirates wear. and they finally got some new colors in the hoody they had last season, pretty dope, but expensive

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn you got the zip hoody for 150??? that shit retails for 350 my man lolz.

the hoodies are blue/white stripes, peachish/light peachish stripes, and they have matching short sleeve and long sleeve crew necks. they also have the hoodies in a offwhite and black, its the same exact cut of the previous season zip up, just different print, the zipper and pockets are the same, i think it still has thermal lining, not sure though. they also have some button ups, some with the country club plaid ralph lauren type colors.

yepp, pretty steep but im lovin the white n blue striped one, all the colors are dope actually, i would get the others but i think i can only afford 1 more... the pocket tee is pretty dope too, they got some embroidery of a previous graphic before on the pocket, but retails 135...

Quote:

Is it just me, or is everyone superbored with pop iconery. I don't think I would ever wear a shirt with someones face on it, unless it was a collage of realtor headshots that were mutilated or something.

--- Original message by Serge d Nimes on Mar 29, 2006 12:43 AM

It's just you jeans genie

Quote: Let me guess, you're a frustrated bedroom designer who gets pissy at anyone getting shine that isn't you correct? I dig it.

Actually, I am a sexually frustrated twenty-something who works for a boring talent agency and hates pissy little Superfuture fucks like you........I like NDG, but am not impressed by their new collection......asshole

i have to agree with england on this one...i had a chance to see their spring catalogue a while back, and when i first went through it, i have to say i was fairly dissapointed...i'm sure the quality is there, but the "design" aspect of their spring/summer collection just isn't on point..compared to what they did for fall/winter....

While I think the peach and white striped hoody is dope,

NDG stutter-stepped on this season big time. The collection

isn't as inspired as their previous work, in my eyes,

and for all this talk about quality, their prices are a bit

unwarranted at this point.

that's the problem, basically.

i think the arabic hoody hype gassed their heads a little bit.

and it sucks you know, I respect the crew behind Nom De Guerre a lot,

but this collection and the price hike is making me question my faith

in what they do. it seems like they're jumping the gun a little bit.