self edge X superfuture party 004. SFO superparty

haptronic

i will be attending the party  

105 members have voted

1. 1. i will be attending the party

Just a note to all attendees.

This year if you look like you're not handling your alcohol well Travis (the door guy) will throw you out.

I don't care who you are, how much rep you have, how much you spent on your flight, or how hot your tumblr is, you will be thrown out if you look like an 18 year old getting drunk for the first time.

glad that guy wasn't at sidney's thing

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year if you look like you're not handling your alcohol well Travis (the door guy) will throw you out.

I don't care who you are, how much rep you have, how much you spent on your flight, or how hot your tumblr is, you will be thrown out if you look like an 18 year old getting drunk for the first time.

So basically don't look like Jermaine circa Sufu party 2.0

Everybody here tonight, i think there's at least 10 Sufu heads going so far..

FrankINternetFlyer.jpg

Duly noted.

This sounds sort of pathetic but I can't wait for all of the glorious pictures that will come from this event.

Almost as good as being there! (8)

These parties and real life meetups are the only thing I care about in SUFU... :(

Wish I could see your party faces and add them to my daily adventure blog.

Good thing you're not gonna be there.

Too many people screaming out "JAN!" then me getting all riled up like SOMEONE REALLY WANTS TO TALK TO ME! Then I see them pushing through a sea of people coming towards my direction. Smiling happily, I open up my arms to welcome them. As they push me aside, my head turns as they pass. And I see them embrace you with the embrace I had just opened up, to give to them.....................................

Anyone know if Beatle is in town yet?

Jimmy, she is. I picked her and braidkid up today at SFO and dropped them off at SE around 5:15pm. Think she prob crashed out.

Went to dinner at Velvet Cantina with Vinneus, Meow, braidkid, and uptownSF for some Mexican.

What's the deal for tomorrow? Anyone down for Dolores? See you maniacs manana!