haptronic

i will be attending the party  

105 members have voted

1. 1. i will be attending the party

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems the hyphy movement has come and gone, but i still occasionally gig out when shit comes on, i wish they played it more.

yo dino trust me, we'll get hyphy when you come here son, i'm trying to take you, jermaine, and billy to jack's on thursday night which is this dive bar that has karaoke where the dj plays sax, harmonica, and sings back up. everyone gets shitty and is wilin' out, you know all those shirtless pictures of me? yeah, they were taken there.

and yo fuckin' afterparty? the whole mission is gonna be poppin' off on saturday night. the mission is where all the bro's from the marina go to hit on chicks like, "yo... so you're like uh... one of those sweet rocker chicks huh?" kiya is probably gonna suggest benders which is a huge bar w/ excellent drinks specials that are moderately priced where all the bad ass biker dudes hang.

i'll show you fucks an experience though, uptown? you will meet a chick who will let you flick some bean. delirium? get ready to pay almost nothing for drinks and grind with pro-ho's to new order or biggie. casanova? the too-good for the mission chicks go here and sit on couches, you could get comfortable. zeitgeist? be prepared to grab a really good backyard grilled burger with timely service, immaculate drink selection and their patio outside? shit is HUGE.

you guys are probably thinking, yo, this nigga is 20 what's he know? we'll yo i've had a fake id for fucking ever mane ever mane ever mane ever mane. i've been 21 for 2 years! i am the one man party, godspeed, axes in the air, i'm leading this brigade to destruction.

write your will before you come out here.

^billy, dum, destructo and i

it seems the hyphy movement has come and gone, but i still occasionally gig out when shit comes on, i wish they played it more.

yo dino trust me, we'll get hyphy when you come here son, i'm trying to take you, jermaine, and billy to jack's on thursday night which is this dive bar that has karaoke where the dj plays sax, harmonica, and sings back up. everyone gets shitty and is wilin' out, you know all those shirtless pictures of me? yeah, they were taken there.

and yo fuckin' afterparty? the whole mission is gonna be poppin' off on saturday night. the mission is where all the bro's from the marina go to hit on chicks like, "yo... so you're like uh... one of those sweet rocker chicks huh?" kiya is probably gonna suggest benders which is a huge bar w/ excellent drinks specials that are moderately priced where all the bad ass biker dudes hang.

i'll show you fucks an experience though, uptown? you will meet a chick who will let you flick some bean. delirium? get ready to pay almost nothing for drinks and grind with pro-ho's to new order or biggie. casanova? the too-good for the mission chicks go here and sit on couches, you could get comfortable. zeitgeist? be prepared to grab a really good backyard grilled burger with timely service, immaculate drink selection and their patio outside? shit is HUGE.

you guys are probably thinking, yo, this nigga is 20 what's he know? we'll yo i've had a fake id for fucking ever mane ever mane ever mane ever mane. i've been 21 for 2 years! i am the one man party, godspeed, axes in the air, i'm leading this brigade to destruction.

write your will before you come out here.

sign me up for all of it.

^ I would post "Tell Me When To Go" but i do not want to get anyone annoyed with it. Yeah, we'll have to wait until a hyphy song comes on though. trust me, its not all that hard...well, for people from the bay at least.

A couple days ago I was at a dance where people from all over Cali attended and when this song came on it seemed like only people from my school and the kids from the Bay Area knew what was up. :cool:

I don't know if this is something to be proud of. Anyway...

See you guys/some of you guys on Friday?

To quote what onemancult said to me moments ago: "someone's gonna die. this trip is gonna kill someone."
Death by Sidney Lo book beating... now to find out where and who...? hmmm...
pinched a nerve or threw out my baCK some bullshit at work today.

aaand im sick.

fucking timingggggg

i switch my weapon to chemical warfare

A couple days ago I was at a dance where people from all over Cali attended and when this song came on it seemed like only people from my school and the kids from the Bay Area knew what was up. :cool:

I don't know if this is something to be proud of. Anyway...

knew...key word. haha, but damn, i didnt know fresno got down like that.

Self Edge x Superfuture 004.SFO SuperParty & Sale

SExSUFUxSFO-2010-250x300.1.jpg

The fourth Self Edge x Superfuture party and sale is coming up on Saturday May 1st and is already turning out to be the best one yet in terms of attendance and planned events.

Our very own Sidney Lo has produced a book which encompasses what Superfuture is about. On a personal level the book has left us speechless; it's a testament to his photography skills and a documentation of the project which led Sidney through the world over a three year period. The book is titled "Taking Pictures of People Who Take Pictures of Themselves" and will be released at the party on May 1st.

Self Edge x Superfuture 004.SFO SuperParty, Sale, & Sidney Lo's Book Release

6pm - 10pm, Saturday, May 1st

714 Valencia Street - San Francisco

Sale Info:

Everything at both the SF and NY store will be 11% off on May 1st, one percent for every year Superfuture has been around. Customers not attending the party can use a coupon code for 11% off everything in our online store (for 4 days) starting at 9AM Friday April 30th, the coupon code will be good until Monday May 3rd at 5pm (PST). Sale terms cannot be retroactive for past purchases.

Coupon Code for 11% off everything: SuperFutureParty004

Superphotos

Self Edge has rented a vintage style photobooth from Glass Coat Photo, the booth will be at the party all night, everybody will be able to use it for free and get photostrips from the booth. All those not attending the party can log onto Glass Coat's website to check out all the obscene photos taken through-out the night.

What will take place at the Self Edge x Superfuture Party:

-We will talk denim, clothing, and anything Japanese

-Self Edge has rented the Kara's Cupcake Karavan to pass out cupcakes at the party; Kara's makes the best cupcakes you've ever had.

-Alcohol in the form of Beer will be served to those of age

-Loud music and name tags, once again

-Every purchase made in the store during the event will be entered into a drawing for prizes listed below

-We will be giving away a grand prize to the best dressed male and best dressed female courtesy of Superfuture (The judges will be Superfuture Mods and Myself)

-Superfuture tees will be given away courtesy of Superfuture

-There will be free souvenir bandanas given out at the door from Sugar Cane & Buzz Rickson

Self Edge x Supefuture 004.SFO SuperParty Sponsor Party Raffle Give-a-Ways

superfuture

Superfuture Tees (Given to Best Dressed, chosen by SuFu Mods)

Self Edge

$100 Gift Certificate (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

$50 Gift Certificate (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

Pabst Blue Ribbon

Free PBR for all (21+)

Mad River Brewing

Free beer from Mad River courtesy of Brian Clark (aka, B-Dawg)

Tanner Goods

Two sets of Leather Drink Coasters

Spectacles For Humans

3 Gift Certificates good for $100 each (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

Sugar Cane

Souvenir Bandanas for the first 50 people by Sugar Cane and Buzz Rickson

Flat Head (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

3 Limited Flat Head Loopwheeled T-shirts not currently in production

Iron Heart

Leather Key holders (Your purchase receipt acts as an entry)

Mister Freedom

MF Utility Caps - hand made at MFHQ and hand stanciled as well. Made from selvage indigo denim, NOS canvas and waxed oil cloth. Depression Era style workers cap with brim.

Just as a note to all of you attending this fine event..

We will not be able to store any backpacks, shopping bags, jackets, bikes, purses, etc in our back room.

Our stock has quadrupled since the last party and there's little to no room in the back any more.

This year there will NOT be an RSVP list, but we'll have a capacity limit for the event, and once that limit has been reached we will enforce a one-in / one-out policy via our large but somewhat friendly bouncer named Big Travis.

hey you fuckers coming in thursday and friday during the day i'll be offering to pick any of you guys up from the airport and bring you to where everyone is or your hotel or whatever, just give me some gas fade. it'll kinda be like kerni mrip's taxi service except i ain't gonna be playing bollywood.

+16502671305

shoot me a text with your name and we'll talk.

This is what's going down Thursday night.

It's gonna be corny and fun, the entire SE crew will be there along with OMC and SkidkneeLo.

FrankINternetFlyer.jpg

I don't know shit about any of that shit.

We're sponsoring the party because we get down with anything Mega (Black Scale) does.

I'm just going so i can drink whiskey and ask Neil Armstrong what it was like to be on the moon.