1. 1. i will be attending the party

changed flight and bought my ticket row 6

GROUPTHINK.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who's gonna be around thursday?

anyone wanna meet at the airport and hang out for 3 hours?

jermaine / trevor don't come in till like 1pm.

please?

:(

my plan right now is to go to lil darlings for the lunch buffet.

Public Service Announcement.

I have only received FOUR emails (dino, DUM, billy, & destructo) for requests for a bed at Elements.

Once again, read below:

Anybody that needs a place to stay please email kiya [at] selfedge.com with this info:

Subject: Sup Sufu Party

Sufu username:

On April 20th we'll check the rep status of everybody that emailed and the top four rep point holders will have one of the four beds in the room at the Elements Hostel.

Yeah, seriously. If someone gets knocked off the list overnight, we're gonna have some homeless sufu-ers roaming the Mission district. (Not that this hasn't been done before…)

This is crazy, only four people emailed me, i'm going to give it another day or two, if nobody else comes through then all four of you that emailed me will get the beds.

I'm really excited! I have my room booked at the Nikko hotel, and I will be flying from San Diego to attend the party.

I'm also surprised more people haven't emailed Kiya about the free room give away...

Maybe three of the four beds should go to the top rep users, and the fourth bed could go to the user with the oldest join date?