Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/\ depends on where youre located but n.cal is generally pretty warm in the upcoming months.

might cop for those breezy evenings. The red/blue is just a cool looking piece that i think id like to have. We'll see.

think that thing's gonna be too warm? should be just like windbreaker for light rain and biking and shit. that's what I want it for (still undecided).

it has 3 layer construction so if you're exerting yourself it'd probably be too intense for 60+ degrees.... if you want a windbreaker, just get a windbreaker - a random north face gtex windstopper jacket should be fine for what you're talking about.

uhh who is this? I feel like a retard for asking, but I cant recall a name.

it's the old grey whistle test house band, led by g.e. smith and paul shaffer

The North Face/Supreme Expedition Pullover

100% waterproof nylon 3layer faille weave shell. Tricot backing with fully taped seams. Zipper front pouch pocket and hand pockets.

** To purchase true to size we recommend you order a size down. If you are normally a Supreme size Large, we suggest you order a Medium. Please refer to the sizing chart.**

S M L XL

body length (from HPS to hem) 28.75 29.75 30.75 31.5

chest width (measuring 1" below armhole) 22 23 24 25.25

sleeve length (measure from center back neck seam to end of sleeve) 33.5 34.5 35.5 36.5

PS. Didn't see any smalls online...

sizing on the chart is throwing me off big time. I did not size down, but L looks huge at 24 in width. shit I hope this thing looks good on me...

its only .5in bigger compared to the outdoor parka in sz.L