Supreme S/S 2010

readytoignite

wouldn't really surpise me if it is a jawbreaker reference, most hc kids/ex-hc kids (i'm guessing alot of the supreme design dudes are since they have so many ripoffs) are into blake's music.

it still sucks for most people outside the US/japan that your only option is basically paying 2x retail, sometimes up to 3x, and even then you can't always get what you want (pun not intended).

Yeah I wouldn't doubt if this design has something to do with jawbreaker.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 1871 tee is a reference to the Indian Appropriation Act (allotment, assimilation, displacement, etc.). Would be cool to see a Fitted x Supreme collab, since both have shown allusions from the underground scenes, along with youth/grassroots, anti-gov't, and uprising attitudes. Supreme has done Hawaiian shit in the past anyway (e.g. aloha shirt, pineapple surf tees, etc. etc.) so why not bring in some Jules Gayton, Leilow, Kicks/Hi infiltration? Just a plea, I guess.

havent been closely following supreme the last few years. the last time i bought some shit from them was when the miles davis tees came out, and those tees fit super fucking slim.

do their clothes still fit slim or do they fit like they used to back in the day?

also, what time do the online stores usually open?

J.Rocc for Supreme take 2 download

shout goes out to jigsawjr!

All this is, is a J.Rocc mix with a box logo on it and the word Supreme in the title. Its the same mix he's been doing since the 90's. Its the one he does when he's not mixing that "hot, underground, fire" or "true school essentials".

If this was really going to be representative of the brand, why not mix the types of music played in store?

Hip Hop is dumb.