whats your dads jeans ilke?

klue

when does your dad where his jeans?

what does he have?

is he down with the repros?

is he jealous?

does he think your crazy?

pics, stories, anything about dad's jeans...

My dad wears nothing but 505s, but he beats the crap out of them and wears them until they are falling apart and almost white. They're tattered and have holes along the back pockets, but he will never give them up until the are falling apart.

hah. same. i don't know how much of his fading is predistressed but they look pretty good.

My dad bought me a pair of Denime Kyoto Model when he was on a business trip in Osaka last year. He took the train to Kyoto especially for this. He handed the guys a note that someone on the forums translated into Japanese for me that said "I want to buy my son a denime kyoto pant and he needs 35" waist and 34" length after wash reduction."

He sees me fuck around with my jeans and gets a tear in his eye remembering how he shrank his Levis by wearing them in the bathtub back in the 60s.

Now he wears only very light Levis he buys on his work trips to Texas because they're much cheaper there than back home. Size 42/34. He cuts them off to hot pants length in the summer and wears them out, too.

My dad has a bunch of jeans not sure of all the brands. I know he has a pair of Ben Sherman jeans and lots of pre-distressed Levi's. He usually wears jeans to the office.

My dad said he had a pair of 501s back in the 70's and wants to get a pair of pre-distressed 501s now.

He thinks I'm weird for not washing my pants and said that now I that I washed by pants once I should wash them regularly.

My dad wears the same old blue slacks or those synthetic "performance" cargo shorts columbia makes. I want to buy him some clothes. I wish he was into denim,

when i got into vintage goods / japanese denim and whatnot i got a bunch of hand-me-downs from pops in the vintage department...so I reciprocated by handing down to him my whole previous denim collection. 5 pairs of pre-distressed Earnest Sewn's, 2 pairs of diesel's, and a couple OLD ass pairs of paper denim's from the early 00's. he now rocks the pre-fades with pride and thinks it makes him look "cool". which for a 63 year old, it does. next X-mas present though, i'm hiding those jeans for a year and getting him one pair of raw denim, if he agrees to this proposition.