visvim s/s10

martynyarrow

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union LA just got the Virgil Captoe in, $1100 retail.

I'm so sad about this, i swear if they were just a BIT less i'd be buying them but i can't justify $1100 shoes.

Hi All,

i have just recently stumbled onto this thread and didn't really know anything about Visvim and now am craving some of their amazing shoes!!

Size wise, i wear about a 10 in clarks and 42 in common projects, so would i be looking at around a 9.5?? and does anyone know good place to buy there shoes in Melbourne, Australia?? or is anyone selling any of there's???

thanks guys.

Just got my Virgils in yesterday. These boots definitely run true to size. Im a sz. 12 normally, my folk 7 holes are 11s fit perfect, no way i could have fit an 11 in these. Also the heel/sole is not as monsterous as the pictures previously shown.

-30.jpg

What did these cost you? I'm thinking of getting a pair myself, I use 9.5 in most shoes, how do you think a size 10 will fit at me, i got wide feet 10char

Picked these up from Union last week, and really really loving em =)

IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

How do they feel? I've always wanted to get a pair of patrician but was always doubtful about that sole detail that protrudes out like tat. I would get em if they feel comfy :)

^These are by far the comfiest pair of shoes I own, (and shit for that price they sure had better be). Their breathability is unmatched, and they honestly feel a lot better worn without socks. There's a thin layer of cork below the insole which over time adjusts to the shape of your foot, and the vibram sole helps prevent creasing.

All in all, a ridiculously comfortable shoe, but not sure if it was worth the $900, but i'm a huge fan of the brand and this was just one of those items I had to own.

Patricians look so good, kicking myself now for not buying them at FIL Tokyo a couple of months ago. They are indeed very comfortable but Union price tag is a little too rich for my pockets.

Btw - anyone contacted Visvim before? I emailed them a few days ago with no reply, anyone had success?

Union LA just got the Virgil Captoe in, $1100 retail.

I'm so sad about this, i swear if they were just a BIT less i'd be buying them but i can't justify $1100 shoes.

not to try to sell you, but they are the most amazing boot ive ever handled. light as a feather, feel like nothing when youre wearing them. really considering them....

I emailed them 3-4 months ago, and they never got back to me either.

Playahater: I dont think they reply emails unless you're a stockist. I emailed them sometime ago and no replies.

Damn :(

Might just suck it up and give them a call.

fuckin vis sizing biting me in the ass again.

my loss is someone's gain...

best pants in a long time...

peep the sig bitches

Wtf - Large is a 37" waist :confused:

Picked these up from Union last week, and really really loving em =)

IMG_4414.jpg

goddamn these are fucking beautiful. i fondled them at union a few weeks ago but remembered that the price was astronomical.

ohhh shit $900?? fuck that's too costly

This might sound dumb...but does anyone have instructions on how to use the visvim shoe care kit? I opened the kit held the cream on one hand and the lotion on the other....and then i thought "what the f*** next??"

If im not mistaken visvim were having a few sessions at either the tokyo or kyoto store on how to use it....