Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soaked the sams today, very happy with the results. kept the waist stretched so their not too tight. pictures don't do them justice.

1005809bo8.jpg1005898xl8.jpg

pre soak first, post second, ignore the weird stacking, that'll settle, i wore em right after they dried. sorry for the shitty first pic. they shrank a whole lot more than it looks like. i'm psyched to wear them in

soaked the sams today, very happy with the results. kept the waist stretched so their not too tight. pictures don't do them justice.

1005809bo8.jpg1005898xl8.jpg

pre soak first, post second, ignore the weird stacking, that'll settle, i wore em right after they dried. sorry for the shitty first pic. they shrank a whole lot more than it looks like. i'm psyched to wear them in

are you stretching your pics?

they still are a tiny bit loose, but i think they have a bit more shrinkage in them. i am very happy with the fit the way they are though. i'd say they have a near perfect ratio of having some room too beng tight. the waist is quite though though and they are the s0500s. i was pretty suprised that i could use the whole inseam too, haha. thanks about the artwork too, that's wireman, i made him a while ago.

well the soak i did today was hot. i think i am going to wear them a little while before another wash or soak. plus i don't have time to wash em before i have to leave for college friday, thanks for the feedback though!

i would hot wash them, these have a ton of indigo and a hot wash will do nothing to harm your indigo loss

I'm not really worried about indigo loss. it's just that i leave for borwn friday, and i need them to be completely dry. plus i am wshing my apcs tomorrow. i would definitely do it if i had the time, sadly i don't think i do.

How does one not have time to wash a pair of jeans?:confused:

I'm not really worried about indigo loss. it's just that i leave for borwn friday, and i need them to be completely dry. plus i am wshing my apcs tomorrow. i would definitely do it if i had the time, sadly i don't think i do.

enjoy providence. i kind of miss this time in providence.

think it would shrink them much more or did the really hot soak probably get most of the shrinkage out of them already?

What model are they? According to the vastly-knowledgeable Beatle ;)...the Zero denim keep shrinking for a while (S5000, etc.). After I soaked another pair of my jeans a few times, they still shrunk after they were washed....so my philosophy now is to ALWAYS hot wash when I get a new pair.

And it won't hurt, right?

What model are they? According to the vastly-knowledgeable Beatle ;)...the Zero denim keep shrinking for a while (S5000, etc.). After I soaked another pair of my jeans a few times, they still shrunk after they were washed....so my philosophy now is to ALWAYS hot wash when I get a new pair.

And it won't hurt, right?

They are the s710 19ounce, size 28 waist. After i hot soaked them i couldnt do them up, there was about a 2-3inch gap between the top button and its hole and i had to use extreme force to do it up lol. they fit now though, but if i could get as much shrinkage out of the legs of the jeans while keeping the waist area how it is i will be very happy.

and.. after a week....

025812.jpg

030609.jpg

back detail:

034348.jpg

025821.jpg

the 1 week old patch:

r270_034844.jpg

butt beginning to show some wear..

030705.jpg

combs left leg:

030523.jpg

combs right leg:

030526.jpg

slub

034737.jpg

ok, i think that's enough pictures for now>_>:P

ihope it's appropriate>_>

They are the s710 19ounce, size 28 waist. After i hot soaked them i couldnt do them up, there was about a 2-3inch gap between the top button and its hole and i had to use extreme force to do it up lol. they fit now though, but if i could get as much shrinkage out of the legs of the jeans while keeping the waist area how it is i will be very happy.

I'd wash them...the waist will stretch back out.