Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm getting ready to do the first wash on my 0500's this weekend. i gave them a hot wash/line dry for the initial soak, roughly 3-4 months ago. is there a preferred method for this wash? i was thinking another hot wash (and pull them out before the spin)/line dry.

i would probably just give them a hot or cold wash and pull them out before the spin

Water will cause shrinkage, whether it be cold, warm or hot but the latter will give you the most shrinkage.

I let my 710s soak in my bathtub for 6 hours, changed the water once to make sure it was hot and let the starchy water drain. My legs are now 36inch~ 0.1 inch. Im sure that if I wash them in the machine and put them in the dryer after they will shrink a little more.

I can get the inseam to 36 with hot wash and dry. No need for the 6 hour soak really.

Your fit is dead on btw

** I got an e-mail saying my 710's will ship out tonight. When do you think we can expect them?

Lastly... what would you guys recommend that is similar to nudie straight svens? 5000?

I can get the inseam to 36 with hot wash and dry. No need for the 6 hour soak really.

Your fit is dead on btw

** I got an e-mail saying my 710's will ship out tonight. When do you think we can expect them?

Lastly... what would you guys recommend that is similar to nudie straight svens? 5000?

Went to work while they soaked. Dont know how long it actually took to get down to 36. Just posting what I did.

And thanks, they sit alot nicer now. Wish my digi cam wasnt dead so I could post what it looks like. Almost a month now.

theres a thing on dhl's website that you can put in the sent date, starting and ending zip codes and it'll tell you when they should be there. the tracking number doesn't give me an expected delivery date yet but according the that part of the dhl website, my 710s should be here [omaha area] wednesday.

Jesus...the 634 in natural indigo,,,under 40.000 Yen...Bullet proof

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Ack, I hate them so much. There I was, contentedly done . . .

Though, it's a bit of an odd one isn't it? High rise, big legs, is it a pure older repro cut?

EDIT: Hate samurai for releasing the jeans, don't hate the jeans unfortunately.

I don't remember exactly - but the 634 was produced as a limited run in 2003, 19oz back then...so yes - happy to see they're back - but since I've pulled the trigger on the BIG Sam Collab already - I actually hate them for bringing them back...

Does that make sense > ?

I've been waiting for the BiG to stock up 710's to see if they have arcs which they don't from what people have said here (and Gordon hadn't answered my email). So where to next? What Japanese site do I have to order from?