rise- 11"

thigh- 12.25"

knee- 9.75"

hem- 9"

inseam- 36.25"

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

im really like the shape of these so far. only thing i didnt think of is where im going to clip my keys without belt loops :/

Did you size down? I can't remember your normal size (its so weird that I actually know people's waist size).

ive been considering 32 my actual waist. and these are 31, so yeah, down one. done so to compensate for vx and absence of belt loops

as for the S510XX - RR

i know the cut is the same as the current S0510XX.

it's just a reproduction of their very first S510XX released long time ago.

the first S510XX features a circle "R" red tab with no SAMURAI words on it, and it also doesn't come with the arcs.

that's why this S510XX - RR doesn't come with the arcs! it's not due to the Levi's lawsuit.

the leather patch of that pair is lot 11, but i'm sure the production will still be in lot 10.

and one more thing about this S510XX - RR... when you buy this jeans, 3% of the retail price will be contributed to the Japan rescue society that supports the earthquake stricken area.

here's the link of their first S510XX jeans:

http://samurai-j.com/samurai/detail/s510xx.html

So I talked to someone from Blue in Green yesterday and he mentioned that the 710's will be shipped out monday. Since Japan is about 12 hours difference, I suspect they will be shipped sometime this evening according to our time. Hopefully they'll be in our hands thursday or friday

Its been about 2 weeks since I started wearing my s710's and from what I can tell and what I like, is the way the denim falls and sits on my body after its settled down. Heres a crappy picture from the other night. Fucking cold outside.

Im on the left.

710cy8.th.jpg

So I talked to someone from Blue in Green yesterday and he mentioned that the 710's will be shipped out monday. Since Japan is about 12 hours difference, I suspect they will be shipped sometime this evening according to our time. Hopefully they'll be in our hands thursday or friday

i thought you had a pair of 710s already with arcs and tab? what happened to those?

the 710s are such nice jeanz

Dino...Can we get a side fit pic of those 7000vx's? They are pretty crazy...much better than what I expected...definitely "different"...just wanna see how the silohuette is from the side.

yeah, ill try to get one up tomorrow night. cant right now. the mask just came on tv.

like i said up there, i love the 710s, but im pretty sure im going to be wearing just these for the most part for the next while. theyve been growing on me even more. ive become more interested with the idea of the original blue jeans i guess, for lack of better words. baggier cut isnt as in vogue but the nostalgic feeling makes up for it, like when jeans were pretty unisex and cut and fashion werent paid as much attention. even still, theyre not hip hop jeans by any means, the length gives them a little baggier of an appearance, and i dont want them to drag too much with the wider leg opening so i may hem them. i think theyll most likely shrink at least a little more anywho

i thought you had a pair of 710s already with arcs and tab? what happened to those?

I had some but not with arcs and tabs. Sold a pair to my friend and sold the bigger pair to someone else. The one's i sold to my friend turned out fitting me like a glove after he had stretched them out. I was an idiot in never believing that one could go from 2 buttons to 5 buttons fastened. I learned the hardway by having to do all this. Now I'm waiting for the one's in the same size I sold my friend to.

Its been about 2 weeks since I started wearing my s710's and from what I can tell and what I like, is the way the denim falls and sits on my body after its settled down. Heres a crappy picture from the other night. Fucking cold outside.

They're good for cold weather also.

I had some but not with arcs and tabs. Sold a pair to my friend and sold the bigger pair to someone else. The one's i sold to my friend turned out fitting me like a glove after he had stretched them out. I was an idiot in never believing that one could go from 2 buttons to 5 buttons fastened. I learned the hardway by having to do all this. Now I'm waiting for the one's in the same size I sold my friend to.

the shame of it is, when it's time for washing it will probably go down to 3 buttons.

which is anger.

stretch that shit back out.