Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrite I'm going to look like a complete retard for asking this..I searched trust me but what's BiG's website? sorry guys

For the record I thought you were a retard before you asked that.....http://blueingreensoho.com/......and I two months ago I probably would have negged repped you by now, but it's hard to hate when you're getting laid on a regular basis....

Sorry i dont have time to look thru the forum to find my answer so i hope sum1 can help me out..

Im going to Osaka and Tokyo at the end of the week, and i would like to purchase the SO500xx or the s0510xx. Which shop and whereabouts can I get them

Sorry i dont have time to look thru the forum to find my answer so i hope sum1 can help me out..

Im going to Osaka and Tokyo at the end of the week, and i would like to purchase the SO500xx or the s0510xx. Which shop and whereabouts can I get them

http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_main.html

Click 'select shop' and it'll give you a comprehensive list of all worldwide suppliers of Samurai Jeans.

For finding purposes, 東京 = Tokyo and 大阪 = Osaka

Their prefectural names are 東京都 and 大阪府 for Tokyo and Osaka respectively.

Tokyo City will be listed as 東京市

Likewise, 大阪市 means the city of Osaka.

Don't ask me for any foot/train directions though.

For the record I thought you were a retard before you asked that.....http://blueingreensoho.com/......and I two months ago I probably would have negged repped you by now, but it's hard to hate when you're getting laid on a regular basis....

you fucking wearing your leather suite everytime you get laid? which is on a regular basis? :D

Hi guys

I have had my samurais sv5000vx for a little over 2 months now and ive had the creases honeycombs+whiskers setting in . Someone told me i should hotsoak them now but I though it was accepted that you should wait till they absoluletly smell before doing anything.

They fit like a dream as of now so shrinking isnt needed

What is the best plan of action to achieve the best fades

Thanks

Hi guys

I have had my samurais sv5000vx for a little over 2 months now and ive had the creases honeycombs+whiskers setting in . Someone told me i should hotsoak them now but I though it was accepted that you should wait till they absoluletly smell before doing anything.

They fit like a dream as of now so shrinking isnt needed

What is the best plan of action to achieve the best fades

Thanks

I sense it's going to rain tomorrow... :)

I haven't read the latest memo of superdenim and I consider meself a bit of a anarchist so I suggest that you do as you please with them. Wash your jeans if they're too dirty and for the best fades wear them hard while not washing them.

what i've noticed with my own hot soaks (nudies and samurais) are that they DO reset creases and wrinkles a little bit. In both cases my hunny combs and knee creases dissapeared. A lot of people reccomend you wear your jeans slightly damp to bring them back quicker. Regardless they should come back eventually. I dont wear my jeans too tight tho.their kinda baggy actually in comparison to everyone in this board.

As far as fading goes, areas with more wear do fade a little. For example lap creases did turn a little bit whiter, knees and thighs did fade a little bit lighter, and places that had little wear such as below the knees didnt seem to change at all.

personally i dont see the point of soaks unless you want to slightly clean them. Yeah they DO shrink but it gets stretched back out like 2 weeks later.