Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

Have a chance to pick up a S5000BK for a very good price, but . . . it is a 35. I've got an S5000 cut coming in a 35 0505 denim already, and the waist on the texas cotton size 35s I've got is looking like it will end up needing a belt.

Is there any way the denim on the 5000BKs won't stretch out more than texas cotton, or is this a "too bad" kind of thing?

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you have the option of returning them? I think you should have probably gone with a 29 for a standard fit, or a 28 if you wanted them farily fitted. The rise is marginally different.

no i cant return them. there in the supermarket if anyone is interested. also is the hip flare less noticable on the smaller sizes?

i sized down two for my 5000bks. they have stretched about 2.5-3 inches. hip flare is still there but it doesn't bother me at all. ive come to accept that it is just how the jeans were cut. i imagine though that it is definitely less noticeable than if i had stayed true to size.

huh? what 25000 with that patch? those are dtock collabo's ken.. i thing only the dstock collabs will have that patch..

im not sure what kind of denim they used here and what cut is that..

anyone??

not sure what this plum denim means. threw it through the translator and came back with

Silhouette reputation of the best "S5000VX zero model" based on.

生地・・・梅の花をイメージして、16オンス色気デニム。 The image of the fabric of plum blossoms, 16 ounces curt denim. 今回は梅デニムと呼んで下さい。 This is a plum denim please call.

縫製糸・・・イエローを候補にしていましたが、金茶に決定しました。 Yellow sewing thread to the candidate it was not a decision to tea money.

リベット各種・・・既存の零の仕様です。 Rivet various existing zero specifications.

Those are 'Geisha''s though. But, not like they'll fit anywhere near like girls jeans anyways... I like the white arcuate though, and pink selvage.

the arcs almost look light pink on my monitor

am i the first one who only by know noticed that the usa model comes with two different cinchback selvedges?

one side of the cinch is one color selvedge, the other side is the other color

one of those pics is flipped