Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

the 710s are such nice jeanz

yeah, ill try to get one up tomorrow night. cant right now. the mask just came on tv.

like i said up there, i love the 710s, but im pretty sure im going to be wearing just these for the most part for the next while. theyve been growing on me even more. ive become more interested with the idea of the original blue jeans i guess, for lack of better words. baggier cut isnt as in vogue but the nostalgic feeling makes up for it, like when jeans were pretty unisex and cut and fashion werent paid as much attention. even still, theyre not hip hop jeans by any means, the length gives them a little baggier of an appearance, and i dont want them to drag too much with the wider leg opening so i may hem them. i think theyll most likely shrink at least a little more anywho

Indeed...it's good to have a pair like that, but only if you can WEAR that style. I kinda feel that way about the 5000vx's and the Jins...I dunno...those both seem way baggier to me than something like the 0500's.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed...it's good to have a pair like that, but only if you can WEAR that style. I kinda feel that way about the 5000vx's and the Jins...I dunno...those both seem way baggier to me than something like the 0500's.

yeah, its taking some effort making them fit into my wardrobe and all i mean, and believe me the 5000s are WAY baggier than the 0500s

yeah, its taking some effort making them fit into my wardrobe and all i mean, and believe me the 5000s are WAY baggier than the 0500s

dino would it be possible for you to post fits of both the 5000 and 0500?

i'd like to see the difference between them. I'm planning on getting either of these samurai models, but i can't really decide!

i'd like to see the difference between them. I'm planning on getting either of these samurai models, but i can't really decide!

There are numerous fit pics in both this thread and the "How Jeans Fit" thread for the 5000's, and the Samurai Contest thread for the 0500's.

I know Dino looks good in his jeans, but cut him some slack...

sorry Dino...didn't mean to open up the flood gates w/ requests for more fit pics.

With all of that being said, I think you wear the 7000's well...some fits pics definitely better than others from what I've seen in the waywt thread. Air Max 1's??

There are numerous fit pics in both this thread and the "How Jeans Fit" thread for the 5000's, and the Samurai Contest thread for the 0500's.

I know Dino looks good in his jeans, but cut him some slack...

true, i've browsed and searched through most of them, but most of people were showing/owned one pair

just wanted to compare with someone that has both models

but if you do have some extra spare time dino.... :P

i sold the 5000s, but theres fit pics of them i posted in here like 10 pages back or something around there by now, along with fit of 710s and 510s. i dont own the 0500s though i have tried them on and the fit is much more like the 710, as opposed to the baggier 5000 of the same size

sorry Dino...didn't mean to open up the flood gates w/ requests for more fit pics.

With all of that being said, I think you wear the 7000's well...some fits pics definitely better than others from what I've seen in the waywt thread. Air Max 1's??

its all good, but.. what about am 1s?

ive been considering 32 my actual waist. and these are 31, so yeah, down one. done so to compensate for vx and absence of belt loops
hey dino might, what waist size are you?

it was only 3 pages back...

im wearing the 510s when they made me think, are they supposed to be based off a like '40s/50s 501 cut? ive never read it anywhere but the two silhouettes seem pretty damn near identical to me.

thoughts?

The 510's are the reeeeaaal baggy joints right? They come in 15 and 19 oz.?

Nah, they're not that baggy. It's 0500s < 5000s < Jins < 510s < 3000/7000 < 310s. Dunno about some of the discontinued limited cuts.

510s come in 15 oz texas, 17 oz vx (from 2nd), 19 oz, 21 oz, and a 17oz natural indigo iirc.

My 310s are loose enough to ALMOST be baggy, but not quite. Add a maybe 2 cm all the way down to the 7000s Dino has for an idea. That's as loose as Sams get.

sorry kinda feeling lazy to read back in the thread. but can someone tell me the difference in Sbk5000 and the new Sbk3000?