• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the journey begins.

Got this in the mail today.

8betjz4.jpg

Fit pic before soak.

6uieq8l.jpg

I soaked them in hot water for 30 minutes. What does it take to get most of the shrinkage out minus a hot wash/dry?

I have had several jeans that I have hot washed and hot dried ( i do this with all of my jeans) that even after wear they have shrunk a little more with multiple washings. The initial wash/dry does get rid a lot of the shrinkage. Just look at the Sam contest and how many people have stated it before this, that there jeans continued to shrink even after three of four washes.

Here's a big regret:

Got excited about the 710xx.

Didn't want to bother with a proxy.

Ordered off BiG.

Realised that BiG didn't have arcs or tabs.

Got in contact with a Japanese proxy.

Couldn'tcancel order with BiG.

BiG still hasn't sent me the 710xx that they said were coming in on the 25th Novemeber.

It is now December 13. If I had originally bothered with finding a good proxy,I'd have my jeans for $50 less with arcs & tabs.

wut? this is a bitch post?

Here's a big regret:

Got excited about the 710xx.

Didn't want to bother with a proxy.

Ordered off BiG.

Realised that BiG didn't have arcs or tabs.

Got in contact with a Japanese proxy.

Couldn'tcancel order with BiG.

BiG still hasn't sent me the 710xx that they said were coming in on the 25th Novemeber.

It is now December 13. If I had originally bothered with finding a good proxy,I'd have my jeans for $50 less with arcs & tabs.

wut? this is a bitch post?

um i just canceled my order from big on my 710xx...weird

edit: nvm they wont refund it...

I'm still unsure what you guys do halfway through your hot wash cycle. After the first 15 minute of washing, my washer drains the water and spins. It then fills up the tank with more water, cold this time, and does another 10 minutes or so, drains, and spins.

I guess I should advance the knob to avoid the first spin and then take them out after the second water fill up drains? You know... to avoid the permant leg twist streaks.

Is that cold water in the second fill up useful?

If not I guess I could just take them out after the first 15 minutes of hot washing.

I'm still unsure what you guys do halfway through your hot wash cycle. After the first 15 minute of washing, my washer drains the water and spins. It then fills up the tank with more water, cold this time, and does another 10 minutes or so, drains, and spins.

I guess I should advance the knob to avoid the first spin and then take them out after the second water fill up drains? You know... to avoid the permant leg twist streaks.

If not I guess I could just take them out after the first 15 minutes of hot washing.

the 2nd fill up is how the washer would get the soap off of the items... so its more like a rinse.

I am 5'8. Got s0500xx in size 28. I have a 28 in APCs (a bit big), 27 in SUFUXWG 660s (too big), Nudies in 28(too small). These fit just right though. Post Soak pics coming soon.

I guess your mother usually washes your laundry? :D

I guess your mother usually washes your laundry? :D

Haha noooo.... I don't let anyone touch my stuff. shirts that fit well end up in the dryer. I was just thinking the rest of the wash cycle after the first 15 minutes of hot washing don't even matter.

What do you guys think

Haha noooo.... I don't let anyone touch my stuff. shirts that fit well end up in the dryer. I was just thinking the rest of the wash cycle after the first 15 minutes of hot washing don't even matter.

What do you guys think

Water will cause shrinkage, whether it be cold, warm or hot but the latter will give you the most shrinkage.

I let my 710s soak in my bathtub for 6 hours, changed the water once to make sure it was hot and let the starchy water drain. My legs are now 36inch~ 0.1 inch. Im sure that if I wash them in the machine and put them in the dryer after they will shrink a little more.