Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure what this plum denim means. threw it through the translator and came back with

Silhouette reputation of the best "S5000VX zero model" based on.

生地・・・梅の花をイメージして、16オンス色気デニム。 The image of the fabric of plum blossoms, 16 ounces curt denim. 今回は梅デニムと呼んで下さい。 This is a plum denim please call.

縫製糸・・・イエローを候補にしていましたが、金茶に決定しました。 Yellow sewing thread to the candidate it was not a decision to tea money.

リベット各種・・・既存の零の仕様です。 Rivet various existing zero specifications.

Plum just refers to the "plum blossom" references...on the button, etc. (the flower).

same here, must be the higher resolution ;)

It is in fact, pink.

so the 0510 doesnt represent a specific cut, but a specific denim?

No, it represents a cut...except for the 510-66, which is altered. There's brief descriptions of each here.

...I think the only model that's in texas cotton besides the 0500 is the 310, which is pretty baggy (there's also a bellbottom model and some jackets).

The 510XXIII is 15oz., but I don't think its texas cotton.

red, white , and silver? on most of their collabs. If so thats cool, I thought it was just done for this jean. I know no other collabs don't have the NYC skyline on thier leather patches though, my favorite personal touch.

First I apologize for asking a small question, I know i should use small question thread.......... but it seems obvious to me that anyone who knows about samurai jeans are in this thread.

Does anyone know how much the USA model gonna stretch out? I'm thinking of purchasing size 34, and i usually wear jeans size 36 with a belt since they're little loose....

After searching a little i found out USA model is low-rise.. but i can't find how much it will stretch.

I have APC rescue size 33 and they stretched so much (to about W37~37.5) i cannot wear them without wearing a belt.

Does anybody have any suggestion on sizing?

^ i guess its said like this..

size down one for tight

size down two for ballhuggin tight

size down three for next level sufu fit

farthese ive been was sizing down 2 dont wanna try the 3 sizes down i dont want to have a dick fade mark hahahaha..

seriously stay with 34 or 35 youll be good if its gonna be loose you can use the cinchback i stayed true to size on the usa model( 34) so i say stay trye and yeah beacuse theyre a bit lower in rise..

yeah i suggest you go wtih 35 ( if im you ) cause if those are too loose on you .. chuck them in the machine hot wash and dryer and your good and the conchback too cause if you get something tight to begin with youll end up handwashing them all throughout their life..and hang drying them up to you .. thats what i do with most of my jeans no machine.. just hand wash and hang dry i dont want these to go too tight on my already too tight to begin with jeans..my 2cents